upset stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upset stomach

Is there a way to determine if your stomach is upset from a virus or from food poisoning?

Ask Siri. Or wait a day since food poisoning is usually only for a few hours and you're fine the next day where a virus will last a few days.

Comment

haha! you got the hot snakes!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

autopsy.
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

food poisoning normally involves you on the john with a trash can between your legs
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

No dr, but I believe you can draw blood. High white count indicates bacteria which could be food poisoning and a virus won't do that? Maybe???

Comment

Something like this?

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Common misconception that food poisoning came from the last thing you ate, when in reality it takes 48-72 hours to set in. So if you're thinking it's the last thing you ate, it's not.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Common misconception that food poisoning came from the last thing you ate, when in reality it takes 48-72 hours to set in. So if you're thinking it's the last thing you ate, it's not.
                  Most bacterial foodborne illnesses have symptom onset inside of 24hrs...some inside of 6hrs. But yes, suspect food poisoning when the symptoms fit and 2 or more people (with symptoms) have eaten the same food in the past 72hrs.

Comment

So if I ate something suspect at 5am Sunday morning, and started feeling bad around noon, it is more than likely a virus, not the suspect food.

FYI, the squirts are gone, I can't wait to have that great feeling of a solid poop.

Comment

I thought I had food poisoning about a month ago. It all started with what felt like a burst appendix. My side was killing me, I was moaning and flopping on the bathroom floor. Then, like a ton of bricks, I could feel the brown gravy cannon start to fire. I got on the crapper JUST in time and the smell was AWFUL. I don't know if it was the smell, or the virus, but I just turned to my right and projectile vomited into the bathtub (good thing I didn't go to the half-bath....*shudder*)

Eventually it kept coming so often, I just turned on the hot water and got in the shower and just layed there for 30 minutes and it all washed away...lazy man style.

Turns out over half the people at our church had received this lovely little gift from a sick child.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        I thought I had food poisoning about a month ago. It all started with what felt like a burst appendix. My side was killing me, I was moaning and flopping on the bathroom floor. Then, like a ton of bricks, I could feel the brown gravy cannon start to fire. I got on the crapper JUST in time and the smell was AWFUL. I don't know if it was the smell, or the virus, but I just turned to my right and projectile vomited into the bathtub (good thing I didn't go to the half-bath....*shudder*)

Eventually it kept coming so often, I just turned on the hot water and got in the shower and just layed there for 30 minutes and it all washed away...lazy man style.

Turns out over half the people at our church had received this lovely little gift from a sick child.
                        I don't know why but that's just funny as hell to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X