Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where for art thou fundages, mien Paypal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where for art thou fundages, mien Paypal?

WTF, now they're going to hold all my payments for 21 days? WTF kind of shit is that. How the hell is that even legal. Paypal like I always say is a fucking sham....

Don't use paypal. They are a criminal organization.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Don't use paypal. They are a criminal organization.
      Fuck it seems tht way, they have a strangle hold on online sales. I don't sell much maybe a few grand a month but total bullshit they want to hold my money when people get their shit.

Comment

Do you have a link to that policy change? I havent seen anything on it, also checked my account to see if there is some kind of restriction.

Comment

Use Amazon.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

did your level of sales increase recently? Had it happen to me too. they re-evaluated my account 30 days later and lifted it. That said FUCK paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              did your level of sales increase recently? Had it happen to me too. they re-evaluated my account 30 days later and lifted it. That said FUCK paypal.
              I do a few thousand a month, I did however have a brash of payments as gifts. That's still retarded, I don't get how paypal is so popular...

Comment

yep, just put a 21 day hold on me too, WTF!?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  yep, just put a 21 day hold on me too, WTF!?
                  Seems they're testing the water to see how many people they lose.... What kind of bullshit is that. LOL cute thread title edit!
                  Last edited by onemeangixxer7502; 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Did the same thing to me. I called paypal after the tracking number said that the customer revived the package and they went ahead and lifted the hold. From what I understand, it's not going to be 21 days every time. If you input the tracking number in the PayPal system, they will only hold it for 72 hours after the package arrives at its destination.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpapa View Post
                      Did the same thing to me. I called paypal after the tracking number said that the customer revived the package and they went ahead and lifted the hold. From what I understand, it's not going to be 21 days every time. If you input the tracking number in the PayPal system, they will only hold it for 72 hours after the package arrives at its destination.
                      Who says its their job to hold my funds anyway. What bs

Comment

It's wherefor, and it means 'for what reason,' not 'where.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          It's wherefor, and it means 'for what reason,' not 'where.'
                          A mod edited my title. it said "fucking paypal" before.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            A mod edited my title. it said "fucking paypal" before.
                            Dimbass mod lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              Dimbass mod lol
                              Yup! Total dimbass!!!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X