Another earthquake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    30 seconds sounds about right. I felt the quake last year, but it was nothing compared to this. Sounded like thunder, and the house was shaking pretty good.
    Our farm has a 30ish year old house, barn, cinder block garage, and a tiny little one room shack that my grandparents and some of their kids lived in while building the main house. This thing is about to fall the fuck over, but we can't bring ourselves to tear it down because of sentimental reasons. When I called my Dad to check on him the next morning, he said that fucking shack was the only thing still standing. lol.

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post

lmgdao!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Our farm has a 30ish year old house, barn, cinder block garage, and a tiny little one room shack that my grandparents and some of their kids lived in while building the main house. This thing is about to fall the fuck over, but we can't bring ourselves to tear it down because of sentimental reasons. When I called my Dad to check on him the next morning, he said that fucking shack was the only thing still standing. lol.

lmgdao!
      LOL, funny how things work.

Comment

Working...
      X