No announcement yet.

Another earthquake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in carrollton, but did not feel a damn thing....maybe because I was passed the fuck out. I can sleep thru about anything.
    sigpic

Comment

Was in Turner Falls in OK and didn't feel a damn thing.

Comment

Having the earth shake like that is a very surreal experience. I've only experienced a 4.x, but it was cool and scary all at the same time.

You see it in movies, but when the earth shakes, you can't capture that on film.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          We feel residual shakes here in Kabul and Bagram when Pakistan gets rocked a couple times a year. The best one yet was about a year ago. I was in the bottom bunk and I thought the dude on the top bunk was punching the clown. I remember waking up to the bed shaking thinking "is this fuck really gonna beat off on in a bunk bed of an open bay tent?"

Oh, and Jesus is coming.

Must be difficult to flog the bishop out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            My parents are at the farm in Earlsboro, which is an hour and 20 or so east of Norman. Said it lasted a solid 30 seconds, and was very surreal. That was their first quake experience that was big enough to notice. They didn't feel the one the night before. But my aunt and uncle, who were 300 yards away felt it enough to wake them up.
            30 seconds sounds about right. I felt the quake last year, but it was nothing compared to this. Sounded like thunder, and the house was shaking pretty good.

Comment

I was at my house in Lake Highlands (northeast Dallas) and I didn't feel/notice anything; however, there were plenty of peeps in my hood that did.

Comment

I was at a bar in colleyville and I didnt feel anything but I also had 3 beers and the band was playing
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                  03gt intech POWA!

Comment

I was sitting on our couch and it felt like it was vibrating for about 10-15 seconds. I thought one of the dogs was leaning against my chair scratching or something. It was pretty trippy.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      I was sitting on our couch and it felt like it was vibrating for about 10-15 seconds. I thought one of the dogs was leaning against my chair scratching or something. It was pretty trippy.
                      Vibrating aye ?
                      Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                      03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                        Vibrating aye ?
                        Yep.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

That's exactly what Mary & I thought, that Molly (our boxer) was bumping the couch. Then we saw a plant on a small table shaking and was

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            That's exactly what Mary & I thought, that Molly (our boxer) was bumping the couch. Then we saw a plant on a small table shaking and was

David
                            Awesome, wasn't it?

I'm in the OKC area. My garage door was shaking so hard I thought someone had driven through it.

Comment

A 5.5 hit just north of us (Kabul) in the Hindu Kush mountains. I was just starting to stand up from my chair and thought my legs were going to give out on me like I was drunk. Only last about 15 seconds.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I felt something in Rockwall for sure
                                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Working...
                                X