Big thanks to OCII!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to OCII!

Header install from hell, had everything that could have wrong that did and Bryan still got it knocked out quick. Between a seized bolt, dipstick tube and the supposed to bolt up y-pipe(thanks pacesetter/summit).Thanks again bro!

If you need any exhaust work done hit up Muffler King in garland

Do they do state inspections?

Comment

They fucking rock. I was always jealous of the cars going through there when I worked next door.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Big thanks to Pooter for hooking me up!

Comment

I've heard great reviews about the exhaust work and tuning that comes out of that shop.. If i keep my truck after the longtubes ill have them make the exhaust and do the tune
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            Big thanks to Pooter for hooking me up!
            No prob man!

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I've heard great reviews about the exhaust work and tuning that comes out of that shop.. If i keep my truck after the longtubes ill have them make the exhaust and do the tune
            Yes sir, top notch work. He made the POS pacesetter Y-pipe work after a few mods, clearly it doesnt work on 07+NNBS trucks(even with the 4L60e like its supposed to), only works on the 99-07classics...

Comment

Sam and Bryan are good guys and do top notch work.
              1997 viper gts
              1986 turbo mustang
              1987 Buick grand national
              1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Don't worry. You won't.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Thanks Wade, you decide you wanna do something with the rest of the exhaust let me know.

For what it's worth, we as Muffler King turn 42 years old in January. We've always done the best we can possibly do.
                  Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

So what if we live in west Texas.. Should we still "hit them up"? Just asking a simple question, didn't know if making the drive or throwing the car on a trailer and making the trek out there would be worth it.
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                      So what if we live in west Texas.. Should we still "hit them up"? Just asking a simple question, didn't know if making the drive or throwing the car on a trailer and making the trek out there would be worth it.
                      Fuck. Yes.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Lmao^ damnit!!!
                        Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          Thanks Wade, you decide you wanna do something with the rest of the exhaust let me know.

For what it's worth, we as Muffler King turn 42 years old in January. We've always done the best we can possibly do.
                          Will do! Love the sound, its just the rasp up top now, lol(damn dynomax)

If you want some custom work done, its worth it. They have people making some pretty decent drives to have work done by them, Sam tune it or custom exhaust made.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Don't worry. You won't.
                            probably will unless i find an ext cab.. thats the only other thing im interested in
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X