Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone good at interpreting dreams or visions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're analyzing it in an awakened state with a clear thought process and can't find any errors, roll it out. Sometimes that shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      If you remember the idea, make sure that you look at it from different angles and make sure that it's a good idea.

I know that this is a much smaller scale but I've had dreams about different video games that I'm stuck on, and will dream exactly how to get past where I'm stuck. Again, much smaller scale, but dreams are just our brains processing shit that we're thinking about in a different way than we would when we're conscious and try to control where our brain goes.
      Yep same thing has happened to me a few times. Once was a video game too, lol. But yeah, our brains work like crazy when we are asleep. Write down what you can and go over it when your more awake.

Comment

This is what I put down on paper as soon as I woke up. I'm thinking it may take a while to sort out the power requirements, but it is pretty amazing how simple and basic it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          This is what I put down on paper as soon as I woke up. I'm thinking it may take a while to sort out the power requirements, but it is pretty amazing how simple and basic it turned out.

Flux capacitor?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it means you have the HIV
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

1.21 jiggawatts

Comment

Working...
              X