Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAD accident on 360. Avoid the area around Division and 360!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Why are storm chasers chasing a tanker truck??
    They weren't, dork. They just happen to be on the freeway when it happened and took pictures.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      They weren't, dork. They just happen to be on the freeway when it happened and took pictures.
      Ah, must've been flying across the freeway like in Twister.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Ive noticed that the bridge is pretty low, im suprised it took this long for something to hit it
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

That bridge is designated as 13' 6" with flashing construction signs alerting drivers about 2 miles in either direction. Based on the guy standing next to the tank in one of the pictures, I'd say the tank is about 12' and with a low-boy trailer the overall height was around 14' (legal height). You are only required to have a lead car if your height is over 17'. In this case, the driver was just a dumbass that thought the 13' 6" was just a approx. and not an exact figure. Saw the same thing happen with a tractor trailer in the Lincoln Tunnel a few years back. Sometimes they're estimates, but not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            Ive noticed that the bridge is pretty low, im suprised it took this long for something to hit it
            They've got warning signs at least two miles away in both directions stating the bridge height. I wouldn't be surprised if the truck driver was cited for negligence. Whenever I pass under Division, I just close my eyes and floor it.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              That bridge is designated as 13' 6" with flashing construction signs alerting drivers about 2 miles in either direction. Based on the guy standing next to the tank in one of the pictures, I'd say the tank is about 12' and with a low-boy trailer the overall height was around 14' (legal height). You are only required to have a lead car if your height is over 17'. In this case, the driver was just a dumbass that thought the 13' 6" was just a approx. and not an exact figure. Saw the same thing happen with a tractor trailer in the Lincoln Tunnel a few years back. Sometimes they're estimates, but not this time.
              some of the signs are approximate. Ive cleared a 13'8" bridge with a 14' high cube trailer on I-30 a bunch of times. the sign is wrong. there are marked 13'5" bridges that you can clear with a 13'6" trailer ive done it. thats a new bridge so not many people have tested the height but if you hit it in the exact spot as this guy did its probably 13'7" all day long...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                They've got warning signs at least two miles away in both directions stating the bridge height. I wouldn't be surprised if the truck driver was cited for negligence. Whenever I pass under Division, I just close my eyes and floor it.
                Oh trust me he will, along with the truck co. Some states even make them pay to have the bridge checked out to make sure its not damaged. Some one is looking for a new field of work come monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  some of the signs are approximate. Ive cleared a 13'8" bridge with a 14' high cube trailer on I-30 a bunch of times. the sign is wrong. there are marked 13'5" bridges that you can clear with a 13'6" trailer ive done it. thats a new bridge so not many people have tested the height but if you hit it in the exact spot as this guy did its probably 13'7" all day long...
                  I completely agree. I've taken a 13' 3" truck under a 12' clearance, but then I've also barely scraped by under a supposed 14' 1". Manhattan/Brooklyn are full of bullshit clearances, plus and minus.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    You speed through there too huh? I hate being in the far right lane, everyone plays chicken in that lane.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                    X