Moving a pre-built shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving a pre-built shed

Does anyone have experience with this? I found a good deal on a 12x16 wood storage shed but it would need to be moved from their place to mine.

With something that is 12' wide... is a special permit required to transport it?
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

use your helicopter. you have a helo right?????

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      use your helicopter. you have a helo right?????

god bless.
      No, I sold it last month. Dangit.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Anything over 10' wide needs a TXDOT permit unless you have a gold seal annual permit
        from the State.
        Ticket IS a moving violation and will go against your license, but fine is less than $200. Don't know where you are starting from, but if you have to go anywhere near Johnson County DOT then save yourself a ton of problems and hire someone to do it.
        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

I had a flatbed truck come out. We took a couple pieces of 6'' orange gas line tubing for underground lines; layed them up on the flatbed to act as ramps and used the winch to pull it on up...no problem
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Found a guy on craigslist that advertises he moves sheds and relevels. I will give him a call this weekend and get a quote. It looks like he has an hydraulic tilt flat bed trailer with a large winch.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Can you prove the shed is there and not a figment of your imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Can you prove the shed is there and not a figment of your imagination?
                Nope but for the time being I will believe it is there because I have no reason to doubt it.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                  X