X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO! Animals will be animals.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
      I am getting rid of my 3 yr old Lab....for the simple fact that I am not home often enough to give him the attention he needs. My kids are getting older and more involved in sports and that puts him out even more. I have noticed since soccer season started about 8 weeks ago that my dog has started doing stuff he never had done before. Besides the stuff he has chewed up or damaged, he has literally ran away while I was playing fetch with him going on 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. All of this from a dog that was properly trained, house broke, gun broke, and never leaves my side. He went from being the smartest best damned dog I had ever owned to the your ass is out of here dog in a little less then 2 months. It is unbelievable...never seen anything like it. He is worse then my 4 yr old boy in testing my patience. I used to could snap, whistle, signal, or call him and he would get to the spot asap....not anymore....it's like calling a cat now.
      whats unbelievable is how you can just throw away your dog

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        whats unbelievable is how you can just throw away your dog
        Why unbelievable? He states in the first sentence he doesn't have time for the dog. He never said throw it away. Getting rid of it could mean to another home with someone who has the time and patience for it.

Not everybody attaches to animals as some do.

Comment

snip - snip...

<RUN DOG RUN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            Fail post of the month. Nice try though.
            Let's not go down that road, herp.

Comment

Cropped ears???

Comment

could be a dead body buried under your house...

www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                  Why unbelievable? He states in the first sentence he doesn't have time for the dog. He never said throw it away. Getting rid of it could mean to another home with someone who has the time and patience for it.

Not everybody attaches to animals as some do.
                  not everyone has a conscience nor the ability to plan ahead, 3 years later and his kids are all grown up and nobody has time for the dog. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    not everyone has a conscience nor the ability to plan ahead, 3 years later and his kids are all grown up and nobody has time for the dog. what a joke.
                    What is a joke is you thinking someone who has no time for an animal should just keep it. Get off your soap box

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                      What is a joke is you thinking someone who has no time for an animal should just keep it. Get off your soap box
                      make time, you wouldn't do that to your kid don't do it to your dog, be a responsible adult and take care of your business. people are so selfish, always whats good/easy for me, screw all those dogs/cats that get put down every year because morons keep buying them without considering that they'll live 10-15 years.

btw - 3 years ago you couldn't have predicted that your kids would be growing up and having extracurricular activities to do that might mean the dog will need you to take care of it and provide companionship so it doesn't start becoming destructive? ridiculous.

Comment

My Dane like to scratch up the carpet where he sleeps. Now he sleeps in the yard.
                        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                          I am getting rid of my 3 yr old Lab....for the simple fact that I am not home often enough to give him the attention he needs. My kids are getting older and more involved in sports and that puts him out even more. I have noticed since soccer season started about 8 weeks ago that my dog has started doing stuff he never had done before. Besides the stuff he has chewed up or damaged, he has literally ran away while I was playing fetch with him going on 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. All of this from a dog that was properly trained, house broke, gun broke, and never leaves my side. He went from being the smartest best damned dog I had ever owned to the your ass is out of here dog in a little less then 2 months. It is unbelievable...never seen anything like it. He is worse then my 4 yr old boy in testing my patience. I used to could snap, whistle, signal, or call him and he would get to the spot asap....not anymore....it's like calling a cat now.
                          We just adopted a 3 year old lab! Hope its not the same one!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                            We just adopted a 3 year old lab! Hope its not the same one!
                            It is and you're fucked!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              It is and you're fucked!
                              My little Boston terrier went nuts when he met him a while ago! He has a big brother now!

Comment

Working...
                              X