No announcement yet.

30% off Oakleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buddy ordered them on day of previous post ,11-03, and had 2 pair last tuesday morning from ups

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
      Yeah they shipped that same day and I got them a couple days later I think. Did it charge your account yet?
      Looks like they haven't charged me for them. I don't see anywhere that they are out of stock on the gas cans. I have a order confirmation email so the order has been placed. I might just call them today.

Comment

Yeah give them a call. I use to go to their actual store when I was stationed in Cali and they were always helpful.

Comment

When the next discount code.

Comment

I just crack up laughing when I see people paying $140 for what's worth about $10.

Comment

Well I gave them a call great group of guys there. I had entered the wrong date on my card info when paying got it fixed and they shipped out yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                The code is OAKLEY2011

I got a pair of M frames for 77 bucks! I've been needing to get some new ones after losing mine in the lake this past 4th of July

Need to order a few items, any idea if there is an updated coupon code? Thanks

Comment

Totally interested now that lasik is done. Fuck cheap sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Totally interested now that lasik is done. Fuck cheap sunglasses.
                    Ha, fuck paying for a name brand with a 1000% mark up. I don't feel bad if I lose a pair of $10 sunglasses.

Comment

Why are Oakley's so expensive? Is there really anything better about there lenses than a cheaper brand or is it just the style/brand that people like?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                        Why are Oakley's so expensive? Is there really anything better about there lenses than a cheaper brand or is it just the style/brand that people like?
                        the name of course..and the Oakley peeps will argue that the lenses in Oakley glasses protect you 100% from UVA/UVB rays...and that the 10 dollar pairs say they offer this protection but in reality--they dont

I dont know if there is an actual study on this or not

Comment

Whether you're hitting the surf or the slopes or just spending a day on the lake, sunglasses are a must-have accessory. Find out if the $10 sunglasses are as good as the high-cost ones.

Comment

I can notice a difference in clarity between cheap glasses from the gas station and my Ray bans and also between the RB's to my Oakleys. As much as I drive, the Oakleys reduce a ton of glare and subsequent eye strain/fatigue.

I don't like paying full price for them, but it's just money - I can make more.

Comment

I've got a couple pairs of Oakley half jackets and think they are the bomb-diggity. I've had them all for about 5 years and other than replaceing the rubber on the arms, they've lasted far longer than I ever expected. (mtn biking, camping, running and general wear while pimpin hoes and kicking babies)

They fit my melon and sit on the bridge of my nose better than any other sunglasses i've worn. This is huge. I can't stand it when my eyelashes hit the inside of the lens every time I blink.

But the biggest reason is my eyes don't get tired straining to focus through them, other brands are just hard on my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X