Need Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info

My wife bought a TV from a guy yesterday. The problem is that she met him at a McDonalds, so she wasnt able to see that the TV worked. She just went on his word that it did.

Hopefully this is the good part. She was smart enough to write his tags down.

Tag # CL9-S653
    Photobucket

Hey, come over here to my van. I've got a sweet surround sound system that will pair nicely with your new tv.

(you didn't actually say it, but I'm guessing she bought a box of non-working shit?)

Comment

Is she interested in a wooden ipad?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        My wife bought a TV from a guy yesterday. The problem is that she met him at a McDonalds, so she wasnt able to see that the TV worked. She just went on his word that it did.

Tag # CL9-S653
        Your wife is a fucking idiot

Comment

at least you dont need to worry about the directv at the deer lease anymore!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            Easy...
            Photobucket

Comment

That's a little harsh.

To the OP, I am not sure anyone has had success with what your asking. There have been a few threads on here like this. Not sure if they had the license plate number though.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                at least you dont need to worry about the directv at the deer lease anymore!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                I have another TV out there.
                Photobucket

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Jesus Christ...it ain't like you ass hats haven't bought crap for your cars by meeting someone in a parking lot. Shit happens....don't be a dick wad!

Comment

Your the idiot....

Maybe she knew he wanted a TV or maybe she thought that she would suprise him with a little something something...not her fault that some fuck stick took advantage of her....

Hence your the idiot
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

so is it a broken tv or a wooden tv?
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                          Jesus Christ...it ain't like you ass hats haven't bought crap for your cars by meeting someone in a parking lot. Shit happens....don't be a dick wad!
                          She wanted to surprise me and didnt want to go to his house, so she met him at the McDonalds. She tried to do what was in the best interest of the situation. At best we will loose 100 bucks.
                          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                            True, but we usually have more info on the seller than just the tag number on their vehicle when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post

Tag # CL9-S653
                              You do know that you can confront him but you have no legal basis for refund as this was not a business....just throwing that out there

You can take his ass to judge Judy though...
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X