does anyone recognize this bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    Well I can't ride at all and have no interest in getting too much bike so if this is more than I ought to bite off let me know
    Buy it, sell the handbrake and other crap you don't need, keep the cage and roll the fuck out of it. Just get it checked out by someone before you buy. That way you don't scoop up a clapped out ex-stunter.
    Ded

Comment

Well I can't ride at all and have no interest in getting too much bike so if this is more than I ought to bite off let me know
      All you need is throttle control, there's nothing wrong with having a 600 as your first bike.

Comment

take the course! texasmtc.com

i had a 600 as my first bike
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I thought I saw it for sale here but I searched and couldn't find it.
          I saw that bike here.

Comment

wasnt that the one who was stolen?
            /

Comment

I hate the paint scheme. I'm actually glad you posted. I can practically pick this up for nothing so...

How pricey is painting the plastic on a bike?
              And would you want to look/ ride the bike to see if its mechanically sound?

I've been wanting one but I don't know how to ride.
              I know a handful of stunters that keep their bikes "mechanically sound"

02 honda cbr F4I 600. Has 16k. New tires, brakes, chain, and sprocket. Since I've never riden, a 600 is way more than enough bike.
              I'd have 900 invested in it
              He also said the rear tail plastic is busted and is 80 bucks on ebay to replace?
              900 is C-H-E-A-P if it has a clean title. Salvage, meh, that's about what I would pay for it. No title, fughetaboutit.

Mint two seat F4i tail is about $200/shipped give or take. For $80 you'll get one as broken as what's on the bike.

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              It needs a fur seat.
              Is it still 2001 where you live?

Is the frame/subframe/swingarm white or silver? Hard to tell by the pics. If the frame is raw aluminum it's 04+ as all 01-03 F4is had matte black frames. For $900 with a silver frame something fishy is probably going on if it has a clean title. Just my .02
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

First time I ever rode a bike was when I bought my 96 CBR 600 F3 and rode it home...

It's not hard.
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Its "900" invested. Its a trade deal.
                  What's included in the trade? Depending, it may or may not be such a great deal, though less likely to be stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                    Is the frame/subframe/swingarm white or silver? Hard to tell by the pics. If the frame is raw aluminum it's 04+ as all 01-03 F4is had matte black frames. For $900 with a silver frame something fishy is probably going on if it has a clean title. Just my .02
                    Looks like the whole frame and swingarm are coated white to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X