Lazy a$$ fort worth pd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy a$$ fort worth pd!

1 in 10 speeding ticket over 100 mph is dismissed due t officers not showing up to court!

Originally posted by 78X View Post
    1 in 10 speeding ticket over 100 mph is dismissed due t officers not showing up to court!
    So...they have a 90% attendance record? Sound lke you should just pay the ticket.

Comment

Jim lollar ftmfw

Comment

James Mallory for the REAL MFW!

Comment

Fuck those guys, Jim Adler the Texas Hammer FTW.

Jim Adler and his team of personal injury lawyers have been helping Texas accident victims get the justice they deserve. 1-800-505-1414. Free consultations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            So...they have a 90% attendance record? Sound lke you should just pay the ticket.
            Uh no

Comment

In all seriousness it was. Amazing how many tickets over 100mph fort worth dismisses with atty representation

Comment

This thread is fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  This thread is fucking retarded.
                  Hey you see that little red x in the top right? Click it motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    Jim lollar ftmfw
                    This is who everyone at my company uses because his wife, Debra, used to be a big wig here
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Hey you see that little red x in the top right? Click it motherfucker!
                      There is no little red x in the top right of my screen, cocksucker!

Comment

There are several reasons for not going to court, and being stuck on a call is the biggest one. If you're out on the freeway cleaning up a major accident, you just can't say "well, it's 1pm, gotta go to court" and leave stuff out on the freeway.

I've had barricaded subjects and suicidal persons make me miss court.

Or, it can be rescheduled and we aren't notified.

So, keep on bitching and moaning. You don't know the whole story....

Besides, if I was off and got notice to come to court, don't you think I'd show up for 4 hours OT?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trublugt View Post
                          you don't know the whole story....
                          ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
                            I figured there would be a whole slew of people that would enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              There are several reasons for not going to court, and being stuck on a call is the biggest one. If you're out on the freeway cleaning up a major accident, you just can't say "well, it's 1pm, gotta go to court" and leave stuff out on the freeway.

I've had barricaded subjects and suicidal persons make me miss court.

Or, it can be rescheduled and we aren't notified.

So, keep on bitching and moaning. You don't know the whole story....

Besides, if I was off and got notice to come to court, don't you think I'd show up for 4 hours OT?
                              Just to add one more scenario.
                              I've had my mandatory court day/time changed before with no notifiication at all. I went months without showing up to court because no one decided to tell me they changed it. For those that don't know, we are assigned a certain day and time of the month in which our citations are scheduled for court.
                              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                              George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                              X