refinanced from 5.99% to 3.25%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refinanced from 5.99% to 3.25%

Yippy! I went from a 30 year 5.99% note to a 10 year 3.25% note and my payment only increased $200 bucks. Not bad.... I think. Lol...

I think it's gonna be harder to get a second home now though even though my credit score is 816. :-(

816? How old are you?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Damn barges.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Bull fucking shit

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          816? How old are you?

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          Bull fucking shit
          Actually I'm serious. I was looking at buying a second home and renting this one but it was tough to qualify for a nice one with what would be two mortgages... so I decided to refinance this one for now and go from there....

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post

Actually I'm serious. I was looking at buying a second home and renting this one but it was tough to qualify for a nice one with what would be two mortgages... so I decided to refinance this one for now and go from there....
            I dared post my credit score one time and everyone told me it was BS and that, even it it was that high, it was somehow irrelevant for whatever reason. If their score was above 815 (hell, above 700 for that matter), they'd probably think it mattered. LOL

And I did a re-fi recently - went from a 30-yr at 5.875 to a 15-yr 3.625 and dropped my payment around $100 per month. Had a good chunk of equity so that helped (financing a lot less than the first time).

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
              Bull fucking shit
              Word, Mexicans don't have credit scores. Mexicans also don't have Masters degrees, this guy is really fucking with me.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Word, Mexicans don't have credit scores. Mexicans also don't have Masters degrees, this guy is really fucking with me.
                I got them both at the "Pulga". I also got my "papeles" there....

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  I dared post my credit score one time and everyone told me it was BS and that, even it it was that high, it was somehow irrelevant for whatever reason. If their score was above 815 (hell, above 700 for that matter), they'd probably think it mattered. LOL

And I did a re-fi recently - went from a 30-yr at 5.875 to a 15-yr 3.625 and dropped my payment around $100 per month. Had a good chunk of equity so that helped (financing a lot less than the first time).
                  Yeah, they told me it would be 3.5% for 15 yrs. I asked out of curiousity what it would be for 10yrs and I got 1/4 percent lower so I took that.

Comment

I went from 8 to 5 2 years ago and am going from 5 to 3.75% on a 30 year note and my payment is dropping 100 ish dollars. Nice score. I'm only at a 765
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Preface, I've been embibing.

10 year term payment at 3.25% amortizes almost exactly the same as a 15 year at 3.5% at the same 10 year payment.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        Preface, I've been embibing.

10 year term payment at 3.25% amortizes almost exactly the same as a 15 year at 3.5% at the same 10 year payment.
                        Okay, I'm brain damaged so...what did you just say in English?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
                          2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            False numbers, but you'll get the idea...

15 year term at 3.5%. $1000 payment.
                            10 year term at 3.25%. $1200 payment.

If you took the 15 year and paid $1200 per month it would payoff in almost exactly 10 years. All you did is commit to a higher payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              He's trying to get fancy and fucking up "imbibing".
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X