We're screwed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're screwed!

When did Leah become a mod? I foresee a ton of thread lockings for a short period each month.

Look again.
    Last edited by racrguy; 04-10-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

She is a mod but she has not edited or locked ANY threads since she became a mod. We've only had one instant where someones thread was mis-modded and the collective spoke and that persons mod privleges were removed, we were given strict rules in the mod forum, but they were the same as the last site, in other words very little to no moderation as usual...'Henry
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-05-2010, 09:52 AM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
        She is a mod but she has not edited or locked ANY threads since she became a mod. We've only had one instant where someones thread was mis-modded and the collective spoke and that persons mod privleges were removed, we were given strict rules in the mod forum, but they were the same as the last site, in other words very little to no moderation as usual...'Henry

Shit, the "last" site had become way over moderated in the last few years. Annoying as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Shit, the "last" site had become way over moderated in the last few years. Annoying as fuck.
          Concur, but it was still better then most sites.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I spent most of time in the sports forum over there, so i didn't get to see some of the things going on in the back porch and else where. I do know that some forums were out of hand like the racing bench and political forum.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Who was the over-modder? grove rat?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                Do I fail at conveying sarcasm or something? This wasn't a serious thread, just giving Leah a hard time.

Geor, it was Fox466

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Concur, but it was still better then most sites.
                  Way better than any other site I have spent any time on, the shit that goes on at this site or the other, has no comparison. The only site that i have been to that is worse is Joe Rogans board, now that place is off the hook.
                  Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Who was the over-modder? grove rat?
                  Actually we have to review threads before they are modded, heres your answer...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Do I fail at conveying sarcasm or something? This wasn't a serious thread, just giving Leah a hard time.

Geor, it was Fox466
                    Sorry its early on SUnday morning and my sarcasm meter isnt switched on at the moment...

Comment

How can a woman, who doesn't even know how to prepare a simple bowl of cereal, be given any sort of admin duties?

Comment

Who?
                        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          How can a woman, who doesn't even know how to prepare a simple bowl of cereal, be given any sort of admin duties?
                          Niiiiiice!

Comment

Originally posted by userx View Post
                            how can a woman, who doesn't even know how to prepare a simple bowl of cereal, be given any sort of admin duties?
                            lmao

Comment

Mike got banned?

Comment

Working...
                              X