No announcement yet.

Any work with Access control (maglocks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any work with Access control (maglocks)

I need a maglock installed on a glass door in our office. Maglock/ Release button installed or sensor and keypad outside to gain entry. If anyone does this type of work let me know and I'll get you to come in for a quote.

TIA
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

I get mine done by DSS.
    WRX

Comment

My buddy works at Securenet, don't have number handy, but call and ask for Jeff Ritter. Tell him Eary sent you.

Comment

Getting about $15000 worth installed at our facility to stop assholes from being assholes.

Comment

817-657-1230 Jeff Ritter with Securenet, give him a call and they will take care of you access control/security needs. Again, tell him Eary sent you.

Comment

I wish we had one on the front door.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
              817-657-1230 Jeff Ritter with Securenet, give him a call and they will take care of you access control/security needs. Again, tell him Eary sent you.
              Cool I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks for the contact info.
              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
              X