Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Va GOP hits graphic of zombie Obama shot in head - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Va GOP hits graphic of zombie Obama shot in head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Va GOP hits graphic of zombie Obama shot in head

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Halloween-themed graphic featuring a zombie President Barack Obama with a bullet hole in his forehead provoked widespread outrage and the attention of the Secret Service Monday after a local Republican committee in Virginia used it to scare up interest in Halloween parade political activities.

The montage, a banner on a mass email to Loudoun Republicans, mingles seasonal images including a jack-o-lantern, a disfigured U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi and a throng of flesh-hungry zombie Obama supporters.

The posterized image of a rotting, undead Obama with a bleeding, large-caliber hole an inch above his right eye prompted Democrats to cry foul and Virginia's Republican governor to denounce it as "shameful and offensive."

"This is a disgusting and violent portrayal of the president of the United States," said Democratic Party of Virginia spokesman Brian Coy.

Gov. Bob McDonnell, through spokesman J. Tucker Martin, called on the Loudoun GOP to "apologize for their actions, and to immediately ensure that such imagery is never used again."

Virginia GOP Chairman Pat Mullins said such an image "has no place in our politics. Ever."

Loudoun County GOP chairman Mark Sell said in an email response to The Associated Press that the graphic was "a light-hearted attempt to inject satire humor into the Halloween holiday."

Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more.

Free Speech What?

Comment

Too bad it wasn't the real thing... I thought Pelosi was disfigured.

Comment

Zombie Obama = funny.

Zombie Obama with bullet wound in forehead = not funny.

What were they thinking?

And what does this have to do with free speech? No one has committed a crime and no one is going to jail. It was stupid and they got called on it.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Zombie Obama = funny.

What were they thinking?

And what does this have to do with free speech? No one has committed a crime and no one is going to jail. It was stupid and they got called on it.
          I'd like to see some pics...

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Zombie Obama = funny.

What were they thinking?

NO! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY, IN ANY MANNER I WANT TO SAY IT IN, AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!lulz
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              NO! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY, IN ANY MANNER I WANT TO SAY IT IN, AND YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!lulz
              <-- Notices all caps.

You Mad?
              Last edited by sc281; 10-31-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

That is pretty fucking stupid. Regardless of what Obama has done in office, he's still POTUS and that can be taken as a threat regardless of its nature.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  <-- Notices all caps?

You Mad?
                  Not really, no.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm sorry, I thought we lived in a free country.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      That is pretty fucking stupid. Regardless of what Obama has done in office, he's still POTUS and that can be taken as a threat regardless of its nature.
                      But if he's a zombie... he's gotta go!

Since, for now, he's not a zombie he shouldn't take it as a threat.

Comment

A zombie with a bullet in the head isn't a zombie anymore, it's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Free Speech What?
                          Youve never been able to do that to the president, I remember Left wingers getting busted for doing the same thing to bush
                          Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 11-01-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I'm sorry, I thought we lived in a free country.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              fail..
                              i fixed it for ya.. then looked up and you had pulled swift one on me..
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                              X