Passing out candy much fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    i gave out silver coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
    haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Are we really bargging about handing out candy... really?!?!
      I go hard when handing out my candy yo! Air heads, blow pops, full size candy bars, razor blades, nerds, m&m's the works!
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

I hand out sound wealth preservation advice.

Comment

My neighborhood was crazy last night. We bought about 12 of those big bags of candy, gave 1-2 pieces per kid and still ran out by like 7:45pm. Luckily my neighbors had some extra bags of candy and gave them to us. The last car load of people came around 9pm.

Comment

I waited for people to get halfway to my door then I'd turn the porch light off. The look of disappointment on the kids faces was priceless!

Comment

lol funniest thing that happen to us was a little black girl opened the back door and was getting in our car then she realised it was wrong car .
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                lol funniest thing that happen to us was a little black girl opened the back door and was getting in our car then she realised it was wrong car .
                Maybe she was a carjacker for Halloween!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                X