No announcement yet.

Passing out candy much fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely the teens did not leave the house like that. C'mon, think like a kid!

We sent my 13 YO niece back to change twice.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      Most likely the teens did not leave the house like that. C'mon, think like a kid!

We sent my 13 YO niece back to change twice.

But this is the true only night that they can actually get away with it without leaving the house and changing somewhere else for once

Comment

My wife and I normally spend some bucks on good candy, and we always run out fast every year with kids remembering that we have the "good stuff." This year though we had hardly anyone show up.

The wife and I were kinda disappointed, along with the neighbors.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Kind of creepy man.

LOL in that context yes....

The ones who are 3 or 4 who want the candy but are afraid to say Trick or Treat. 1st Halloween types...

Comment

we got quite a few last night, all seemed to be great kids. most of the parents made sure they said thank you.

THERE IS HOPE FOR 'MERICA
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

We took our five year old out for a while and he was really excited. He was dressed up as a vampire but was upset because people kept calling him dracula, LOL. He said " Mom this costume is no good people think I'm someone else!" All in all it was a good night there were quite a few houses with no lights on and some with lights that didn't answer the door. Then we had a few 15-16 year old blackies with no costumes going door to door behind us and going up for candy. I heard one guy tell them they were too old and they didn't even have costumes on. I quote "you neva too old for free candy dog" I guess maybe they were dressed as future Obama bucks recipients LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

We got 8 kids total plus I loaded the pizza guy up. After giving each kid 3-4 handfuls of candy this is what's left.....yikes!

Comment

Seemed our neighborhood was the place to go last night. Took me forever to get out of there with all the cars sitting in the middle of the roads. Where the hell did they all come from?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    I don't think I could eat enough candy corn in my lifetime, either.
                    Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that's never been advertised, and there's a reason for that. All of the candy that's ever been produced, was made in 1911. They just scoop up what's left at the end of the year, repackage it, and sell it again the next year.

-Lewis Black

Comment

Looked like the apartment kids had invaded my neighborhood last night, luckily I had things to do so I went out to the shop where there are no kids.

I've got friends that live in the upper end neighborhoods and they get pretty frustrated with a certain kind of people the literally show up by the truck load from the other side of town. That's when you have two bowls of candy the good stuff and the junk.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        We got 8 kids total plus I loaded the pizza guy up. After giving each kid 3-4 handfuls of candy this is what's left.....yikes!
                        I got dibs on the Reese's!

I thought ToT'ing was done around 8:15-8:30 last night and lo and behold, I heard a loud bang - which turned out to be a car door slamming. Someone had their kids ToT'ing across the street at 9:30 last night. Who does that sort of #$%?
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

we took my 4 yr old in our neighborhood and it was better than last year. We have a house few streets over that spent $7k more this year on decorations...they said Halloween is their Christmas, the house has tons of shit in the yard, graves, vampire babies, monsters, 3-4' spiders, skeletons, you name it. Did see some hot jail bait walking around wearing some skimpy shit. and the blackies of course had no costumes and some looked college age.

Comment

I just told kids to grab a handful each! My 3 big buckets went quick, so we bought a couple more big bags. I answered the door in my full hockey gear, kids loved it.
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Are we really bargging about handing out candy... really?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                Are we really bargging about handing out candy... really?!?!
                                i gave out silver coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X