Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vehicle paint protection film (clear bra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Norm at www.Invisibra.net do my Vette. It was $1300, but worth it to me. He uses high quality Avery film and covered the whole bumper, part of the roof, the mirrors, the front splitter, and half of the each fender/hood.. Keeps me from having to tape the car every time I go to the track and also helps preserve the front end.

Under a certain car value, it's probably not worth the cost of a clear bra.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

for 1200 you could repaint the whole front end of the car if it gets chipped. My personal car had a clear bra on it, the car was 5 years old, was on there for a while and it seemed to be holding up just fine

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
        Under a certain car value, it's probably not worth the cost of a clear bra.
        Thanks for reminding me that I am financially challenged!

Comment

You can do it yourself. 3M sells the vinyl by the yard. You just need to know how to lay vinyl.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            You can do it yourself. 3M sells the vinyl by the yard. You just need to know how to lay vinyl.
            Of what Ive seen of 3m stuff it doesnt age very well, or maybe the shop that did it didn't do a good job.

Comment

There are brands that will yellow, just do your research. It is not super hard to do. It is a combo between laying tint and laying vinyl

Comment

Working...
              X