What would you do...(work problems)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Never do business with friends or family?
    Can't stress this enough. It will always end bad.
    14 Raptor
    18 GT350

Comment

I would look for a new job and not be pissed about a 5 year old stale promise I didn't prepare for.
      WRX

Comment

I would imagine that the competition for entry level IT work is going to be recent college grads and/or out of work overqualified IT people who a company can get at a bargain.

The good news is that you have a job. Don't take that for granted but use your free time to improve your skills and seek other employment or even part time work. Your friend DID get you a job but didn't follow through on what was expected. Learn what you can from this and move on.

Comment

Good luck on finding an entry level IT job without experience. I have a few years as a level 1/light level2 tech (hardware, software, peripherals, and light networking/phones). Have active directory, blackberry server, exchange server experience as well. Been looking for an IT job for a year, but just recently started really looking. Signed up to take the CCNA class this spring semester, looking to get into network security. Looking into other certs i can get at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X