Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody hate black as much as I do right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hate black as much as I do right now?

Anybody with a black car knows exactly where I'm coming from. All of my electronics are black, and sitting on black glass. It looks awesome when clean, but I spend most weekends fighting fingerprints and dust, like now.

Maybe Apple and Nintendo were onto something.

Black is my favorite color on a car, and I'll never own another black daily driver. Now if I can find the right 57 Bel Air on the other hand...

Comment

Black is hated by most members of this board.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Black is my favorite color on a car, and I'll never own another black daily driver. Now if I can find the right 57 Bel Air on the other hand...
        My car is white, and the new one will be as well, unless I can find a deal on a blue one. Black looks great clean, but fuck a buncha cleaning.

Comment

Yeah my Porsche is black. I can wash it at work and then drive it home and it's already dirty
          1997 viper gts
          1986 turbo mustang
          1987 Buick grand national
          1972 nova

Comment

My trucks have all been black and my enclosed car hauler is black. When I paint the 71, it'll probably be black. I think it's worth it for the brief period when they're clean.

Comment

I have had five black vehicles in a row and made the switch to white last year. Black cars look great if you wipe them down everyday.

Comment

What I hate about black car is how easy it is to swirl.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                  What I hate about black car is how easy it is to swirl.
                  Wash and dry it correctly and swirl becomes less of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    Wash and dry it correctly and swirl becomes less of a problem.
                    No fucking way!
                    Mind blowing

Comment

I fucking hate black cars

Damn things need to learn what a work ethic is

Comment

Most of the cars I've had have been black. Even my current daily G35, though I tried my damnedest to find it in another color.

It just looks so damn good when it's clean. It's somehow worth it. Washed the daily yesterday and it's already dirty. Looked good yesterday though.

My old tan Ranger was great because I literally never had to wash it. Seriously, in 3+ years, never washed it. But it looked like a turd when it was new, so it didn't really matter. I'd rather have a dirty car I like to drive and look at.

Comment

I love black. One of those California dusters were the best investment I ever made.

Comment

I've got a duster as well, but it only helps slightly, and does nothing for had/fingerprints. Not as big a deal for a car, but on my desk it's pointless.

Comment

Love my black Lexus but I feel ya homie.

Comment

Working...
                              X