2000 cobra R on 820/183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 cobra R on 820/183

Going east. Beautiful car if u are on the board. Just wanted to let u know. And yes it had a windshield
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

4 black tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
      Going east. Beautiful car if u are on the board. Just wanted to let u know. And yes it had a windshield
      You just wanted to let him know what direction he was going, or what kind of car he was driving?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

*drool*

Comment

I bet it will start tapping like shit when it hits 100k miles!

Comment

How do those 4V 5.4's respond to mods? Are they even worth giving a shit about since the coyote engine came out or does the new 5.0 put the old 5.4 to shame?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              How do those 4V 5.4's respond to mods? Are they even worth giving a shit about since the coyote engine came out or does the new 5.0 put the old 5.4 to shame?
              Stock they made about as much power as an 03 cobra IIRC, no clue as to the mods. But they were also lighter than a standard car because of deleted things like the radio, ac, and sound deadening. I also don't think they came with rear seats.

Comment

Under rated advertised 385/385 @3560 pounds. 12's in the 1/4 on stock street tires. Pulls 1.01 g's in stock trim.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Stock they made about as much power as an 03 cobra IIRC, no clue as to the mods. But they were also lighter than a standard car because of deleted things like the radio, ac, and sound deadening. I also don't think they came with rear seats.
                  I knew about all the weight saying things, even though they still weighed like 3,600lbs.

Comment

Comment

Still cant find one in the used lot in GT5 lol.

Comment

are you liking GT5? worth the wait/hype?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          Under rated advertised 385/385 @3560 pounds. 12's in the 1/4 on stock street tires. Pulls 1.01 g's in stock trim.
                          That's badass, over a G stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                            are you liking GT5? worth the wait/hype?
                            It feels very rushed for a game that took 6 years to release but its still very fun. Well worth the 60 bucks for the amount of hours it'll entertain you for.

Comment

wouldn't stand achance angainst my 2v.

Comment

Working...
                              X