No announcement yet.

Pouf or Wash Rag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake cleaner and a red scotch brite....

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      A wash rag does the exact same thing (wipes away dead skin cells and dirt) but doesn't look gay sitting in the shower. And you don't have to explain why you have a "pouf" or a "loufa" to your friends.
      If my friends are in my shower, we've got a whole new set of problems...

lulz
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You can usually see my wash rag from the throne...
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

axe and a loufa or washrag. lol @ bar of soap

Comment

You can usually see my wash rag from the throne...
            I don't let my friends use the bathroom. You need to piss, go outside. You need to shit, there is a 7-11 half a mile down the road.

Do you not have a shower in the master bath, or are you in a 1 bathroom house? The way you said that made me wonder.

My throne in the master is next to the shower, seperated by a wall. And the shower curtain 'hides' anything in the shower from being seen. In my guest bath, the throne faces the shower, but again, the shower curtain hides anything from being seen. But right now, there is no throne, nor shower in the guest bath. Frame off resto!

Comment

I perform the 3 S' in the guest bathroom.

My house is built kind of strange, there is no door between the master bedroom and its bathroom, and there are only ugly, old-west style swinging doors between the shitter and the rest of the restroom. In other words, taking a dump in the master bathroom means you will have to smell it all night. So I use the guest bathroom for everything. I have a shower curtain of course, but I don't normally pull it all the way closed after a shower.

I'm not going to be weird about my friends using the restroom. But I do appreciate it if they have the courtesy to aim well.

Comment

I'm not going to be weird about my friends using the restroom. But I do appreciate it if they have the courtesy to aim well.
                Lol! Being down to one bathroom is a pain. Even with just me there. I'm trying to get the guest bath back to normal, but you know how the domino effect works when you start remodeling something.

Comment

I perform the 3 S' in the guest bathroom.

My house is built kind of strange, there is no door between the master bedroom and its bathroom, and there are only ugly, old-west style swinging doors between the shitter and the rest of the restroom. In other words, taking a dump in the master bathroom means you will have to smell it all night. So I use the guest bathroom for everything. I have a shower curtain of course, but I don't normally pull it all the way closed after a shower.

how did i miss you at fox and hound? i saw you in a picture, but i never saw you saturday.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I might have left a little early, about 11 or so. I saw a ton of people but I didn't see you either.

Comment

Working...
                    X