No announcement yet.

Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeLorean is doing this as well. Well kind of. A company in Houston bought all the molds, and parts to assemble them and they sell them outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      DeLorean is doing this as well. Well kind of. A company in Houston bought all the molds, and parts to assemble them and they sell them outright.
      Gross

Comment

I would love to have a DeLorean if they werent so fucking slow and heavy, and handled like shit.

Comment

I would love to have a DeLorean if they werent so fucking slow and heavy, and handled like shit.
          I would hate a C6 ZR1 if they weren't so fast,light and handled well

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I would hate a C6 ZR1 if they weren't so fast,light and handled well
            lol. Well the De looks good! It has that going for it at least! I know its a stretch.

Comment

lol. Well the De looks good! It has that going for it at least! I know its a stretch.
              True... you get a pass

Comment

Maybe they will make a fastback and every dumbass can refer to it as Eleanor.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

They are also doing an electric version

Comment

buy that and put this setup in it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPyCDF1zwg4 Got torque?

Comment

How are they going to get around selling them as a new car? Transferring the VIN from another car is very illegal and as mentioned, there is no way in hell these would meet crash/safety standards of current year model cars.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

A 67 fastback with a 2012 5.0 and a T56 behind it would definately be the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          How are they going to get around selling them as a new car? Transferring the VIN from another car is very illegal and as mentioned, there is no way in hell these would meet crash/safety standards of current year model cars.

Stevo
                          Can you get it registered as a kit car?

Comment

man, it's one of those "if you have to ask" things

just buy a hunk of shit rust bucket with a legit VIN, do a bonded title, and whomp, you have a car
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Try as I might, I just can't have a problem with this. Maybe it's because the dynacorn 67-68 fastback body has been out for some time. Maybe I just like seeing fresh steel formed like one of my favorite cars. I dunno.

'Verts are expensive, and one that's sat in a field with a deteriorating top could be more than 15K to buy and fix the rust. And what a long and shitty process that can be unless you just happen to like DIY rust repair. The vast majority do not.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if they got around to doing a 65-66 2+2.

Comment

I just saw someone post this article on facebook, and searched and found this thread. I wonder if these bodies are made in China? Doesn't seem like too awful a price if the quaility and fitament is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X