No announcement yet.

Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a coupe with a 2012 5.0 drivetrain plus turbo would be the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      don't know, I always just click "get new posts"

this doesn't appear to be about tech, photoshopped pictures, sports, computers, politics, or religion, so I'd say it belongs on the back porch
      Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      i find the picture to be amusing. I'm going to ask that it be moved to the picture forum for amusing and photoshopped pictures of stock f350 work trucks.
      lol
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Won't be long until they make the Fox body again and then it is all over for every other performance car on the planet!!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
          a coupe with a 2012 5.0 drivetrain plus turbo would be the shit!

I thought you killed yourself?

Comment

I wonder if the new welding techniques have changed their weight.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              boosh.

orvette?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                eric i will not submit to your quest for friday drama....so you can take your mental midget antics and move on to someone else, but i forget, you thrive off of drama...

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I wonder if the new welding techniques have changed their weight.
                  Good question. Since it is an all steel body, the weight change is probably neglible. However, I bet the strenght is and body flex are much better.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I also wonder if these are hydroformed panels.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                      Good question. Since it is an all steel body, the weight change is probably neglible. However, I bet the strenght is and body flex are much better.
                      I wonder if they coat it in boron or something like that, just seeing "rustproof" is nice, I wonder how much more rust proof it is than the originals...?

I undercoated my car in what looked like truck bed liner, and I was lucky in the previous owner replaced the floor pans in my car...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        ./ ____ _ _\.
                        (]]]_ o _[[[)
                        \o_FORD_o/
                        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          I wonder if they coat it in boron or something like that, just seeing "rustproof" is nice, I wonder how much more rust proof it is than the originals...?

I undercoated my car in what looked like truck bed liner, and I was lucky in the previous owner replaced the floor pans in my car...
                          Corrosion RESISTANT.

Comment

Where is the option for a 1993 coupe with nice quarter windows.

Comment

ford is ignorant if they don't just buy and re-sell dynacorn bodies with their name all over it..........
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Since its "oem" does it register the car as a 65, or something else? what do you do about vins and such?

Comment

Working...
                                X