neck surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    6&7 fused here about 8 years ago. GREAT after surgery.. A chiropractor can cause you major issues if you have a bad herniation.
    Glad to hear your doing so well. Hope I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      At this point you don't really have anymore options, but I'm no neurosurgeon.

I have three bulges in my lower back, but the biggest is only 3.5mm. I thought I knew pain, but you take the fucking cake. I can't imagine what that has to be like.
      You know most days it is not to bad pain wise but my arm gets to feeling numb when ever I do much of anything like walking, driving, standing. Does not seem to stay numb long but enough that I notice it.

Comment

Y'all need more drugs

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
          Sorry to hear about your problems. I am just trying to decide if I should do surgery or not. Kinda leaning that way.
          The longer you wait the more Permanent damage it can cause, I had to wait a year and a half, doing physical therapy, and 9 months because of pregnancy and it was bad enough to cause permanent nerve damage.

Comment

I'm headed down this road, recently got injections on my neck. been having pain for about 3-4 months now and the doc said I have mult protrusions along with my L4 L5 compression...mornings suck ass until the pain meds kick in. I'm 6'6" so I will have these issues the rest of my life. good luck on your surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
              Good to hear. Who was your doctor?
              Dr. Huntley Chapman (214)379-3535 His office is right by Baylor Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                Dr. Huntley Chapman (214)379-3535 His office is right by Baylor Hospital.
                i used robert viere who is in with chapman their office is good

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  6&7 fused here about 8 years ago. GREAT after surgery.. A chiropractor can cause you major issues if you have a bad herniation.
                  This... Not sure why people are so hell bent on using chiropractors. Stretching, popping and the general push/pulling on joints and the spine can't be a good thing (might feel good in the short run, only to be detrimental long-term).

Go to a real doctor, have actual science used to your benefit. My mother lives with multiple large herniations and is ineligible for surgery/fusion due to degenerative disk disease. I know first hand how these injuries can take a great person and make them into a miserable person. Hope you get your issues figured out OP.

Comment

We need more medical doctors up in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                      This... Not sure why people are so hell bent on using chiropractors. Stretching, popping and the general push/pulling on joints and the spine can't be a good thing (might feel good in the short run, only to be detrimental long-term).

Go to a real doctor, have actual science used to your benefit. My mother lives with multiple large herniations and is ineligible for surgery/fusion due to degenerative disk disease. I know first hand how these injuries can take a great person and make them into a miserable person. Hope you get your issues figured out OP.
                      Sorry to hear about your mom. I have to get clearance from the heart doc since I have a bad heart also. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                      X