hey mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    To be honest I thought it was a bot or spammer.

Stevo
    Spam this.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      What does that even mean? I'm white, I no comprende
      Isn't that like the scientific term for bologna nipples?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        What does that even mean? I'm white, I no comprende
        No idea, hence the asking.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Spam this.
        Why so angry?

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          No idea, hence the asking.

Why so angry?

Stevo
          I mad bro?

Comment

Pueraria mirifica, also known as กวาวเครือ Kwao Krua (but not exclusively), is a plant found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar.
            In Thailand, the plant known as “Kwao Krua” is considered to be a rejuvenating adaptogenic herb and has a history of use in folk medicine. Although the name “Kwao Krua” had been applied to several species of plants having tuberous roots, it was definitively identified as Pueraria mirifica in 1952. An unusual estrogenic phenol, miroestrol, was isolated eight years later from this plant.[1]
            [edit]History

Arimuttama was the old capital of the Pookham City of Myanmar. They had a sacred Buddhist precinct and one-day the sacred Buddhist precinct was broken down. The Buddhist monks found this ingredient that was inscribed on the palm leaf and placed it in the sacred Buddhist precinct. The information is as below:[2]
            To take the tuberous root of Pueraria with big leaves, pound and blend with cow’s milk. The benefits of this medicine is to support memory, talk big, and be able to remember three books of the astrology, make the skin smooth like six year old kid, live more than 1,000 years and parasite diseases are not able to be of trouble
            Kwao Krua is a native herbal plant found in deep forests of the northern region of Thailand. Researchers in the last few years have examined its properties and assessed its possible medical uses.[3]
            There are 4 varieties of kwao krua that are considered beneficial and can be used for medicinal, food supplementary and cosmetic purposes.[citation needed] They are White Kwao Krua (Pueraria mirifica), Red Kwao Krua (Butea superba), Black Kwao Krua and Dull Grey Kwao Krua. Local communities in Thailand have used Pueraria mirifica for well over one hundred years, specifically for its supposed rejuvenating qualities.[citation needed]
            [edit]Uses

Pueraria mirifica, also known as 'white kwao krua', is a natural tuberous herbal root and contains high levels of natural phytoestrogens including miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol, daidzein, genistin, genistein, B-Sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, pueraria, campesterol, mirificoumestan, kwakhurin, and mirificine.[citation needed]
            Some cosmetic products and herbal supplements claim various health benefits of the extracts of Pueraria mirifica including increasing appetite, enlarging breasts, improving hair growth, and other rejuvenating effects; however, there is no scientific evidence to support any these claims.[4] The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has taken action against manufacturers who make such fraudulent claims.[5]

Comment

I mad bro?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Pueraria mirifica, also known as กวาวเครือ Kwao Krua (but not exclusively), is a plant found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar.
                In Thailand, the plant known as “Kwao Krua” is considered to be a rejuvenating adaptogenic herb and has a history of use in folk medicine. Although the name “Kwao Krua” had been applied to several species of plants having tuberous roots, it was definitively identified as Pueraria mirifica in 1952. An unusual estrogenic phenol, miroestrol, was isolated eight years later from this plant.[1]
                [edit]History

Arimuttama was the old capital of the Pookham City of Myanmar. They had a sacred Buddhist precinct and one-day the sacred Buddhist precinct was broken down. The Buddhist monks found this ingredient that was inscribed on the palm leaf and placed it in the sacred Buddhist precinct. The information is as below:[2]
                To take the tuberous root of Pueraria with big leaves, pound and blend with cow’s milk. The benefits of this medicine is to support memory, talk big, and be able to remember three books of the astrology, make the skin smooth like six year old kid, live more than 1,000 years and parasite diseases are not able to be of trouble
                Kwao Krua is a native herbal plant found in deep forests of the northern region of Thailand. Researchers in the last few years have examined its properties and assessed its possible medical uses.[3]
                There are 4 varieties of kwao krua that are considered beneficial and can be used for medicinal, food supplementary and cosmetic purposes.[citation needed] They are White Kwao Krua (Pueraria mirifica), Red Kwao Krua (Butea superba), Black Kwao Krua and Dull Grey Kwao Krua. Local communities in Thailand have used Pueraria mirifica for well over one hundred years, specifically for its supposed rejuvenating qualities.[citation needed]
                [edit]Uses

Pueraria mirifica, also known as 'white kwao krua', is a natural tuberous herbal root and contains high levels of natural phytoestrogens including miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol, daidzein, genistin, genistein, B-Sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, pueraria, campesterol, mirificoumestan, kwakhurin, and mirificine.[citation needed]
                Some cosmetic products and herbal supplements claim various health benefits of the extracts of Pueraria mirifica including increasing appetite, enlarging breasts, improving hair growth, and other rejuvenating effects; however, there is no scientific evidence to support any these claims.[4] The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has taken action against manufacturers who make such fraudulent claims.[5]
                I repeat WTF does that mean, in english this time!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hey mods, can you bring back the LGBT thread?

What if someone else has the same question in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

What is the LGBT thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

He deleted it himself.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        He deleted it himself.
                        What was it about?
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

He deleted it himself.
                          And? You turds bring back threads all the time for humor. I'm an example of that.. It got to the point that instead of deleting them, I would just abandon the damn thing..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                            And? You turds bring back threads all the time for humor. I'm an example of that.. It got to the point that instead of deleting them, I would just abandon the damn thing..
                            I wasn't involved, so I'm not bringing it back. Dude made a typo and people ran with it. Whoopty do.

Comment

I wasn't involved, so I'm not bringing it back. Dude made a typo and people ran with it. Whoopty do.
                              Not saying it was redemption worthy, just saying that the excuse of "he deleted it himself" was not worthy of an excuse.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                                Not saying it was redemption worthy, just saying that the excuse of "he deleted it himself" was not worthy of an excuse.

So, he has to have an excuse that you determine whether or not is valid?

Comment

Working...
                                X