Forced weak handshake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced weak handshake...

Wtf is up with this. The last two clients I've met with, they reach in all weird, hand already half-closed, and it forces you to do a half-asses finger shake. It's just weird, and it seems there's really no way to recover. Anyone gone through this? I've always been taught that for business meetings you give a good firm hand-shake; anything less is cause for dismissal.

Anything less IS cause for dismissal.

I'll request a redo.

Jenn will flat out make you look like a chump if she gets a limpdick shake.

Comment

Business or not, weak handshake = confidence issues, meaning they are a pussy
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I dunno, but a couple of days ago I went to shake hands with an older woman in a meeting and realized I could have crushed her hand if I was any more firm.

Comment

Kinda like the handshake the bang bus guy gives?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I cant stand a weak hand shake. How did your meetings go?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Kinda like the handshake the bang bus guy gives?
              I've never shaken his hand, but I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                Wtf is up with this. The last two clients I've met with, they reach in all weird, hand already half-closed, and it forces you to do a half-asses finger shake. It's just weird, and it seems there's really no way to recover. Anyone gone through this? I've always been taught that for business meetings you give a good firm hand-shake; anything less is cause for dismissal.
                I cannot take anyone seriously that doesn't have a firm handshake. Women are immediately written off as dumb bitches, and I won't even deal with a man that won't shake my hand in proper fashion. They will get one, "Hey, SHAKE my hand properly," and if he won't redeem himself, he's totally written off as a chump.

Comment

I hate the early grab when the other person grabs your fingers before you get the web of your hand against the other's.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

nothing worse than the dead fish handshake

if they go for the dominant thing and try to grab fingers, they're getting a real handshake
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      I hate the early grab when the other person grabs your fingers before you get the web of your hand against the other's.
                      That's usually my most common call out. I'll give a man the benefit of the doubt, as many are taught to shake a woman's hand differently, there's no excuse if he shakes another man's hand like that, though. I've had one guy flat out refuse to shake my hand properly, so I flat put refused to acknowledge his existence.

Comment

I hate shaking chick hands - never know what the fuck they want to do.

Dudes just get a real handshaking and no problems there generally. Just women, shit. I go in mildly firm and try to adjust on the fly.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          Anything less IS cause for dismissal.

I'll request a redo.

Jenn will flat out make you look like a chump if she gets a limpdick shake.
                          I've always felt weird giving a woman a handshake, I feel like I should be bowing and hand-kissing or something else other than hand-shaking.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Weirdist handshake I've had was when a man told me not to squeeze his hand so hard, I thought it was a joke until we departed with a handshake and he said it again with an attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              I hate shaking chick hands - never know what the fuck they want to do.

Dudes just get a real handshaking and no problems there generally. Just women, shit. I go in mildly firm and try to adjust on the fly.

I was always taught that your hand should take hers gently and not extend beyond the woman's middle knuckles.

(Taught by my Grandmother)

Comment

Working...
                              X