This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Do you think we should lock this thread and consider this resolved, or leave it open?
    I'll flag it.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      hey, I bought a new truck! I just wanted to say I'm excited and nervous about it. This post doesn't include any technical information about it. Nor does it contain any amusing or photoshopped pictures of it.

Where should I post this thread?
      Shake off the haters broham, they are not worth it. You know how he (mustanggay281) likes to act like hes anonymous, but he really isn't...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        I honestly don't care but....

thread was....

picture
        picture
        picture...

"where's the rack stop and the AFC on this fuckin' thing? "

Obviously it should go in the joke forum but that is no longer offered without searching for it.
        You should

shut the fuck up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Shake off the haters broham, they are not worth it. You know how he (mustaggay281) likes to act like hes anonymous, but he really isn't...
          Exactly how am I acting anonymous?
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You should

shut the fuck up now.
            Nice fucking mullet, does his wife have one too...I bet she does...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Nice fucking mullet, does his wife have one too...I bet she does...
              Uhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                I honestly don't care but....

thread was....

picture
                picture
                picture...

"where's the rack stop and the AFC on this fuckin' thing? "

Obviously it should go in the joke forum but that is no longer offered without searching for it.
                you can't be this fucking dense

you act like this is my first day on the forum or something. It's a thread about a truck I bought. That is the meat and potatoes of the thread. It is NOT about the pictures. It is NOT about a joke. Yes, the first post had pictures and a joke in it. OMFG, any time anybody makes a joke in a thread, it needs to be moved to the joke forum. Wait, I said OMFG, move this to the theology forum!
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Uhhhh
                  lol, smack talking fail
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    lol, smack talking fail
                    I'm in fucking tears over here, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      you can't be this fucking dense

you act like this is my first day on the forum or something. It's a thread about a truck I bought. That is the meat and potatoes of the thread. It is NOT about the pictures. It is NOT about a joke. Yes, the first post had pictures and a joke in it. OMFG, any time anybody makes a joke in a thread, it needs to be moved to the joke forum. Wait, I said OMFG, move this to the theology forum!
                      You are taking me way too seriously. You should also know besides the one post about being in wrong forum ( which is posted by others almost as commonly as repost on this board), I did no "flagging" or emailing to the mods.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Uhhhh
                        Forrest knows im fucking with him..

At least I hope he does...

Comment

• I'm going to lock this thread and consider this a lesson learned in moving threads Forrest makes. I hope no one feels I'm censoring them out of spite and/or retribution.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Tough crowd! IATL!
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                            X