No announcement yet.

Organ donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, as stated above I have a fear that I will be in an accident and if they found out I was an organ donor then there would suddenly be nothing they could do for me. My wife works in a hospital and has the same opinion / fear.

However, I have told her that after she verifies I am actually dead then she can do whatever she wants before my viking funeral, launch into space, or resurrection as a zombie, depending on how / when I die.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

saw this on reddit

Comment

The Smithsonian already gets my cock, sorry everyone!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yep, once im gone I have no use for them. If it can save even one life or give someone better quality of life, have at them.

The thought of them not trying as hard to save you knowing youre a donor is kinda ridiculous.

Comment

They can take whatever they want from me once I am gone. They just need to understand that my organs have been "ridden hard and put away wet".

Seriously though, what do I care? I want to be cremated anyways. So if they want to part me out before throwing me on the grill, have at it.

Comment

Lost 2 dear friends the summer between 9th and 10th grade. Before one of their funerals, the family shared with us that her organs had been used to help 7 other people.. 7! heart, lungs, retinas, etc.. had all been put to use and blessed someone else with a second chance. from then I always knew i'd be a donor, and when I got my license and again when i got a bike, i made sure to let my family know my wishes.

Comment

Working...
              X