What's the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal?

With all the DFWM hardasses lately? Has the absence of SEB and Steve created that big a hole that the following members see it as their personal calling in life to be the next BMF of DFWM?

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Actually, you're lucky. You tear across my property on anything and I will shoot you off the bike.
    I went for a ride around the lake on my dirt bike a couple hours ago and was having a great time until I decided to leave the park I was in through a front yard that had the cable fence missing. Boy was that a mistake! I go cruising through this yard at about 4 mph, 2' off the fence for a total of about 75' before I got

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    I've been to my fair share of meets and no one, I mean NO one has ever been smart ass to me in person. Trust me, I'm by no means a bad ass but if I was spoken to how you guys e-thug some other members I couldn't be responsible for how I'd react.
    in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    Sorry Leah, not trying to be a douche, just not letting some faceless chump try and punk me. If he wants to make it personal, I will oblige him. I spoke up against what I considered to be blatant racism. In return, bfag comes thundering in in all his gimp glory to call me:
    A. A... LIBERAL OMG I MUST HAVE AIDS
    B. Hipster
    C. 99%er
    D. Money leacher
    E. Unaccomplished

I'm just defending my name. Albeit with a few choice words.
    Just curious. I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside. Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here. I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    You obviously have a reading comprehension problem as you missed all of the points showing those items have broken records recently. I even stated......

"So far the only objects in space that have been hurling towards us, with potentially devastating consequences are CMEs."

So as you see, I in fact pointed out that the CMEs were not meteors and the CMEs were the only thing in space being hurled at us. Once again, a lack of reading comprehension.

You have no respect for others so this conversation is over. If you come knocking on my door when SHTF you WILL be met with a lead greeting party, no questions asked. Have a nice day.
    The Vatican should know what happens when we have a one world government. Wonder why they're trying to put it in place. Oh wait, they think they'll control it. UPDATE 2-Vatican urges economic reforms, condemns collective greed Link this Share this 2diggs Email Print Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:35pm BST * Document

We still have 25Hrs till Friday.

Comment

There's probably only been a small handful of board related fights that have transpired in the past 10 years.

Comment

Where are steve and seb?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          You're right, I should have waited till Friday to post this one.
          Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          Where are steve and seb?
          Who knows. I am starting to get the feeling the board is a bit lacking in the passive aggressive department though.

Comment

[QUOTE=GE;461219]There's probably only been a small handful of board related fights that have transpired in the past 10 years.

Comment

Wow are you that bored that you're trying to start up drama by digging through old threads?? Man just wait for it.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Wow are you that bored that you're trying to start up drama by digging through old threads?? Man just wait for it.
                In part, yes. But I also took part in all these threads and it seems like there's been a growing number of people who are quick with the insinuations/threats of violence. It's all horseshit, if you can't hash your problems out like an adult, maybe DFWM or the internet isn't the place for you.

Comment

not any worse then the wannabe intellectuals in here trying to "outsmart" people in every thread they post in. It just adds to the character, or flavor of this site. I don't think anyone here takes either group seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    not any worse then the wannabe intellectuals in here trying to "outsmart" people in every thread they post in. It just adds to the character, or flavor of this site. I don't think anyone here takes either group seriously.
                    Let's be fair, it's not hard to "outsmart" most of the members here on DFWM lol

Comment

That's it! I'm punching someone in the god damn throat!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Let's be fair, it's not hard to "outsmart" most of the members here on DFWM lol
                        Truche'

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          This^

This site requires people to have thick skin.
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            This^

This site requires people to have thick skin.
                            Lol, out of all people this coming from you is a knee slapper
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Lol, out of all people this coming from you is a knee slapper
                              I don't follow.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X