Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need date night suggestions: dinner and ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need date night suggestions: dinner and ?

Looking for ideas for something for the wife and I to do on a date night next month when I get home. Dinner is a given, but does anyone know a nice Mexican restaurant? Any suggestions on what to do afterward? (place to go, to see, do, etc) didn't want to do the movie thing. Thanks

Dallas, Fort Worth?

Comment

Where are you?

Comment

Mi Dia in Grapevine is by far, the best Mexican (authentic) restaurant in DFW. Badass food, badass patio, and badass drinks. There is a thread about them in the food forum. You could then go to Main Event, or go see a live band at one of the bars in Grapevine.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          Dallas, Fort Worth?
          Yes dfw area

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Where are you?
            Lashburn sk until november 1st when my hitch ends then flying to dfw stat

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Mi Dia in Grapevine is by far, the best Mexican (authentic) restaurant in DFW. Badass food, badass patio, and badass drinks. There is a thread about them in the food forum. You could then go to Main Event, or go see a live band at one of the bars in Grapevine.
              Thanks that sounds like a plan

Comment

Sol Irelands??? on Main in downtown Dallas, pretty good and a great night life going on around for you to observe. Nice patio with Christmas style lights strung across the top of the trees. Really nice and youthful at the same time...
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I like joe t garcias for the atmosphere and margaritas. Food is bland though

Comment

Dinner and some penis?
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hotel Room... bitches love hotel rooms.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        Hotel Room... bitches love hotel rooms.

with a jacuzzi FTW
                        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          I like joe t garcias for the atmosphere and margaritas. Food is bland though
                          Their patio is the shit, but the food is worse than Taco Hell, and the margaritas aren't even that great.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Mandalay Canal is a nice quiet river walk for after dinner in Las Colinas and there is Mustang Square

Comment

Javier's is my restaurant suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X