Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
    Your point?

You must be off the wagon again. Did Dave upset you in the other thread and make you need to go on a mini rampage? Don't bust out your thesaurus on me with a painfully contrived reply.

It's no Tsar Bomba, but it would have done a decent job.

Comment

Crazy cool stuff, man. Good post.

Comment

Was reading that this morning. Good stuff. Scary to know it's so close though. I mean, prevailing winds and all......
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

gotta refuel them nukes dismantle all the weapons.

Comment

I'm sure we still have some good shit! Besides...our thousands of Guided missiles and bombs are way better.

Comment

yep, read about this on my home page this morning.. pretty cool shit.

Comment

Not having city buster nukes is going to cost us dearly in the not so distant future.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  Not having city buster nukes is going to cost us dearly in the not so distant future.
                  I concur.

Matt, how dare you post a pointless thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Not sure if serious...
                      You know something we don't? Nothing is getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        You know something we don't? Nothing is getting better.
                        Thousands of precision guided ordinance is much better than a few massive nukes that will destroy a city, kill more civilians than military, and make the entire world really hate us. While it seems like were giving up fire power, we have enough weaponry distributed throughout the world to sacrifice these bombs.

Furthermore, and this is purely speculation, I bet we have much more weaponry that is just as powerful. And I highly doubt we will trash any of the critical parts of those bombs. If anything...these bombs just surpassed their shelf life.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Why cant we "accidentally" drop one of those over Iran, Pakistan, North Korea?
                          Just fly an unmarked plane over one of those countries, let them shoot it down and Boom! They did it to themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            Just fly an unmarked plane over one of those countries, let them shoot it down and Boom! They did it to themselves!
                            Because flying an activated and armed nuclear bomb is just a standard drill...lol

Comment

OK. I just watched Trinity and Beyond. The Tsar Bomba monster bomb and it's 2.3km fireball radius, not accounting for the total blast radius was pretty humbling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Thousands of precision guided ordinance is much better than a few massive nukes that will destroy a city, kill more civilians than military, and make the entire world really hate us. While it seems like were giving up fire power, we have enough weaponry distributed throughout the world to sacrifice these bombs.

Furthermore, and this is purely speculation, I bet we have much more weaponry that is just as powerful. And I highly doubt we will trash any of the critical parts of those bombs. If anything...these bombs just surpassed their shelf life.
                                Precision guided ordinance doesn't amount to shit when your opponent decides to up the ante and use city busters on your cities. Having your own city busters is what will prevent your opponent from using them against you.

Since half of the political will in this country is adamantly opposed to any sort of ballistic missile defense system what exactly do you suggest we use as a deterrent against an aggressor who is willing to kill 100 million Americans in one day? Having city busters just gives you more options in dealing with a threat.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X