"Get your freak on girl"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get your freak on girl"

An alert Transportation Security Administration screener at New Jersey’s Newark Airport apparently spotted a "sex toy” stuffed inside a passenger’s luggage Saturday and offered the traveler some encouragement.

“Get your freak on girl” was found written in black ink on the back of a TSA notice, passenger Jill Filipovic revealed on her Twitter page.

“Just unpacked my suitcase and found this note from TSA,” she tweeted. “Guess they discovered a 'personal item' in my bag. Wow.”

She identified the item in an email to New York Magazine:
    “It was a $15 bullet vibe from Babeland, about the most basic sex toy you can imagine. It has now been officially retired, since I have no idea if the TSA agents manhandled it.”

She discovered the note on Sunday after she landed in Dublin, she said. She wrote on her blog, Feministe, that the message was “wildly inappropriate” but she “died laughing” about it in her hotel room.

But she told FoxNews.com in an email Monday evening that she's transitioning to being "pretty disturbed" by the note. She said these agents are given a lot of authority with little oversight.

She wrote that she suspects "whoever left the note felt comfortable doing so (I also suspect that they believed most women would be embarrassed to be "caught" with personal items and wouldn't file a complaint)," she wrote in the email. "That is certainly cause for concern."

TSA said in a statement to FoxNews.com that there is no evidence to suggest one of its agents was behind the note.

Greg Soule, a TSA spokesman, said Filipovic has not filed a complaint about the incident, but the TSA “takes all allegations of inappropriate conduct seriously and is investigating this claim."

Filipovic said she is not looking to get anyone fired over the incident, but she received a lot of feedback from others with other stories of public humiliation at the hands of TSA. She said she hopes the TSA addresses the larger issue, not just this one case.
    Filipovic reportedly will file a complaint with the TSA when she returns to the U.S.

without pics

Comment

Pics?
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Of course. "It wasn't us." fucking assclowns. Most useless people on the planet.

On the other hand, good for her for not being embarrassed about it.

Comment

There is a pic of her in the link, she's pretty cute!

Comment

I'd let her use me as a sex toy.

Comment

Her occupation:
              Jill Filipovic is a freelance writer and blogger at Feministe

Comment

Shes hot!
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Wuddew
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

And not surprised about the TSA denying responsibility.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

noice

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I'd let her use me as a sex toy.
                        LOL She looks fun, but then again, she also has that "I'll bite your dick off" look to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          LOL She looks fun, but then again, she also has that "I'll bite your dick off" look to her.
                          Thats cool, I've got that "if you bite my dick off, I'll cut you up and stick you in a duffle bag, look". She'll be cool.
                          Ded

Comment

kind of hot for a self absorbed lesbian.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post

Sex is more fun when you're scared. Not in like an "Oh shit, I might get the herp" scared, but in a "I don't have any idea what kind of amusement park ride this freak is going to pretend I am and use me as accordingly" scared.

Comment

Working...
                              X