Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After two visits to Raising Cane's, I'm out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EW View Post
    I heard some hype so when they opened, I had to try it out. Went to the HWY26 location on their second business day. I was not impressed. I felt my expectations may have been too high so we had it again today. Underwhelming is about the best review I can give. Dry strips with pepper flavored batter, hard, dry, frozen crinkle cut fries, mayo style cole slaw, soggy texas toast, and a colored dipping sauce that tastes like cream gravy with a bunch of pepper in it. (I'm not complaining about the pepper flavor. I use pepper way more than salt and more than any other spice.) I'll bet that if someone was blindfolded and served this food, they would not like the taste of it. Our usual chicken strip choice is Chicken Express. There is one close to work and we have gone there for years but a few months ago, the quality seemed to have gone down so we now drive over to Euless when we get Chicken Express since that store seems to have much better food and has a few more choices than the Bedford location.
    I realize that these places are not fine dining but I think the food should at least taste like what it is supposed to be.
    Raising Cane's is not horrible, there are just better alternatives. I'm out.
    Cains sucks in my opinion too...

If you havent tried it, check out Anna's Chicken by your old house. Their foods are PERFECTLY fried. I love that place.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      If you ever find yourself in College Station and want to try the original, go to Lane's. They did not franchise and the sauce (not gravy) is awesome. Cane's opened up next door and on gameday, cane's is dead and lanes is PACKED.
      What do you mean the original?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        What do you mean the original?
        To us locals here in CS the original is Lane's.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
        X