Auto Mechanic Recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Mechanic Recommendation?

After running countless searches and looking through the hookup forum I am still not finding much information. Anyone know of a trustworthy mechanic in the Grapevine/Southlake area or close to? I am really looking for someone I could use long term but if not that is ok to. The car is an Acura if that makes a difference.

PM Greenbullitt (Paul) he has done work for me and is a stand up guy.

Comment

There are a few decent shops in the area, but I would rather the money go to a board member first. Pm Greenbullitt. If he can't help, I can make a couple of suggestions.

Comment

Thank you guys. I will PM him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
          Thank you guys. I will PM him right now.
          Make a new thread to tell him to check his PM's too, just to be safe.

Comment

Bill is a friend of mine...real good guy, has a location in Keller and one in Haslet. He's trustworthy, has some good guys working for him, and most importantly will not try to gouge anyone.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              http://www.billshalfpriceautorepair.com/

Bill is a friend of mine...real good guy, has a location in Keller and one in Haslet. He's trustworthy, has some good guys working for him, and most importantly will not try to gouge anyone.
              Thank you.

Comment

Has anyone ever done business with the user "MATT" from the board?

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  http://www.billshalfpriceautorepair.com/

Just spoke with Bill and seems like a nice guy. Making a couple other calls.

Comment

good work and honest guy..

Comment

After running countless searches and looking through the hookup forum I am still not finding much information. Anyone know of a trustworthy mechanic in the Grapevine/Southlake area or close to? I am really looking for someone I could use long term but if not that is ok to. The car is an Acura if that makes a difference.

Dealer Alternative

817-870-5096

They are in FTW, but very trustworthy and back their work.

Comment

Just spoke with Bill and seems like a nice guy. Making a couple other calls.
                        Just got back from dropping the car off with Bill. Very nice guys and a clean shop! Thank you everyone for your help.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X