What, no McRib thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    What exactly is going on in your avatar...
    Many years ago TO scored a TD in a game, and ran straight to the Star to place the ball in the middle as a sign of disrespect. George Teague saw him take off running, chased him down, and pissed on his parade.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Many years ago TO scored a TD in a game, and ran straight to the Star to place the ball in the middle as a sign of disrespect. George Teague saw him take off running, chased him down, and pissed on his parade.
      Haha! I think the state slogan should be changed to "Dont FUCK with Texas."

Comment

I think the very existence of places like Whole Foods, Central Market, Market Street, Sprouts, and the re-emergence of Farmer's Markets disproves that statement. If there wasn't a market for organic, free range, grass fed, and "all natural" these places would cease to exist. Even at the premiums they demand, this natural food thing is booming, and as a result, the cost of organics are coming down.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to stop consuming restaurant food. My livelihood depends on people eating in restaurants. I'm saying people should be more informed, because they have other options, and that doesn't only mean cooking at home.

Sure there can, but again, people have choices. And if more knew the truth behind it, I believe they'd exercise their right to the other available choices. People seem to be waking up as more time passes, with the availability of online documentaries, docs on Netflix, etc; such as Food, Inc, and a whole slew of others.
        Good luck with your conquest.

Comment

All this time I thought it was Roy Williams...

Comment

Extra pickles, extra onions please!

I've always wanted to try the "throwdown" version too.

Comment

haha had this for lunch, yummm
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                haha had this for lunch, yummm
                Red Robin

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

This one is pretty accurate, but with a liberal dose of humor:

I don't want to eat out after watching that. Those two vids are very sickening. I can't see how they call that mechanically separated, much less meat. Good to know people are eating bones, eyeballs, etc. YAK!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Extra pickles, extra onions please!

I've always wanted to try the "throwdown" version too.

You can't "throw down" with a mcrib.... although I'm sure the opposite is possible.

Comment

Pass.... That shit is disgusting.

Comment

But Fibrimex is very real, and is used by every major beef packer in America. Those cute little individually packaged bacon wrapped filets in grocery stores, that resemble hockey pucks..... That's made with Fibrimex. It's not a filet, and in a lot of cases, not even tenderloin meat. Fibrimex provides a product that beef packers can use, to turn their waste (scraps) in to profit.
                        Brent, this part is disturbing. I'm sure there's hardly a way to get around buying glued together shit - but aside from the proper cooking concerns in that video link, are there any other cons?

Where's the most likely place to get quality cuts?

Comment

Working...
                        X