What, no McRib thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, no McRib thread?

I know some of you bastards will be shoveling these things into your face with a front end loader.

Dr. Dave does not approve of this thread.

Fatass

Comment

That thing is like drunken sex with a fat chick. Your sub conscience tells you its a bad idea but you go for it anyway and as soon as you're done, you are immediately flooded with feelings of guilt and shame.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I know some of you bastards will be shoveling these things into your face with a front end loader.
        This

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Dr. Dave does not approve of this thread.

Fatass
        This

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        That thing is like drunken sex with a fat chick. Your sub conscience tells you its a bad idea but you go for it anyway and as soon as you're done, you are immediately flooded with feelings of guilt and shame.
        And this.

I just watched the video on how they make McNuggets last night. In the video, they say the same process is used for pork.

I'm sure the McRib is the same pink soft serve pork protien that is formed into those pork patties..

YAK!

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post

Fatass

If that's directed at me, I'm not touching that shit. There was a celebration in Canada the last time they started peddling these things again, so I figured everyone would want to know in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            This

This

And this.

I just watched the video on how they make McNuggets last night. In the video, they say the same process is used for pork.

I'm sure the McRib is the same pink soft serve pork protien that is formed into those pork patties..

YAK!
            Link?
            Can't be any worse than Taco Bell's meat or something like that. May try the McRib thing again to see if it is still as good as it was when I was a little kid.

Comment

I had one the last go around. Meh.

Comment

is that really rib inside the bun or something else? i dont trust mcd's

Comment

Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
                  Link?
                  Can't be any worse than Taco Bell's meat or something like that. May try the McRib thing again to see if it is still as good as it was when I was a little kid.

Comment

Link?

This one is pretty accurate, but with a liberal dose of humor:

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      is that really rib inside the bun or something else? i dont trust mcd's
                      The filler they use for that sandwich is barely classified as meat, let alone rib meat.

I don't eat McDonald's; that shit is fucking gross.

Comment

McAweful

Comment

Link?
                          Can't be any worse than Taco Bell's meat or something like that.
                          Oh, but it is.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Bcoop... you are the one who mentioned Arby's beef starts out as a liquid correct? Anychance you have any proof, I can not get anyone to believe me.

Edit: nevermind.. http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/arbys.asp

Back to those nasty looking McRibs ( I have never tried one but they look gross).
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Bcoop... you are the one who mentioned Arby's beef starts out as a liquid correct? Anychance you have any proof, I can not get anyone to believe me.
                              This is all I could find:

Comment

Working...
                              X