Stolen Buicks in Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    I have a friend who is a dealer and sells muscle cars that go overseas. I think he said that if a buyer puts an overseas address as the buyer's address, there is no tax paid to Texas. He said there is a big market for American Muscle cars in Europe. I'd bet those two cars are on their way to a container and then on a ship bound for another country.
    True, I was picking up a load one time the place ships over seas. The had a MINT 69 ss396 Chevelle that looked like it rolled off the line. Also had a hemi cuda they where boxing up to ship to a prince over in the middle east..

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      That won't help. My Mustang was stolen with the carburetor sitting on my shop table. They got it with a truck. Never underestimate the treachery of a thief. If they really want it, they will get it.
      Wouldnt it be hard to nab a longbed truck and trailer that long with a tow truck?

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        Wouldnt it be hard to nab a longbed truck and trailer that long with a tow truck?
        Geez. For the people in the cheap seats, the point of my post was that an ambitious, well-prepared thief can steal anything.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Geez. For the people in the cheap seats, the point of my post was that an ambitious, well-prepared thief can steal anything.
          There's a difference between rolling a car onto a flat bed and stealing a inop truck and trailer. Since we know how ambitious one might be to steal your broken down mustang...

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            Boohoo, I didn't understand your post, and now that you clarified a simple concept to me I'm going to act like a skint knee lil bitch...
            I just love this site.

Comment

I just love dicks in my mouth.
              Oh I can edit posts toooooooo. It's a far stretch from your shitty mustang to a complete truck and trailer but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Comment

The Mona Lisa has been stolen before.

Do I need to explain the significance of my post? Do I need to send you a link to wikipedia so you'll know what the Mona Lisa is? Are you done being a fag? I'm guessing yes, yes, and no.

Comment

The Mona Lisa has been stolen before.

Do I need to explain the significance of my post? Do I need to send you a link to wikipedia so you'll know what the Mona Lisa is? Are you done being a fag? I'm guessing yes, yes, and no.
                  Of course you'd send wiki, and man you go from broken down mustangs to that? Really reaching for it now........Did they back a tow truck to get the mona lisa too?

Comment

^ For a 28 year old who's trying to buy a Viper, you sure act like a whiny little 12 year old bitch.

Comment

Misplaced Barg thread fail rage has been spotted.

Comment

when we bought our GN last year, I read/heard of several stories about GN's being targeted all along the east coast and florida. since I knew our car came out of florida, I was really tenuous about buying it. that being said and the G-body cars being the most stolen car in history....it never leaves the garage. Sort of sad really. maybe one day we will hire a thug to sit in it with a gun for when we want to take it for a ride.

<---always worried about traveling cross country with the race car on an open trailer...stays well armed!!!

Comment

that sucks! it could happen to anyone

Comment

Just checked that thread and still nothing on the cars or the trucks/trailers. THATS odd. I would have figured the haulers would have been found pretty quick...This is going to be an interesting story for a while...

Comment

Working...
                            X