Stolen Buicks in Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Buicks in Bowling Green

This is some fucked up shit, I would probably murder someone if it was me.

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

That's fucked up. There are so many opportunities at every major event like this.

Comment

Am I reading that right? a total of 5 GN's were stolen? holy crap...We need a year round season on thieves, NO limit

Comment

Craigslist FTW I'm betting right now

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Am I reading that right? a total of 5 GN's were stolen? holy crap...We need a year round season on thieves, NO limit
          That's correct, along with truck & trailers. I like the no limit idea!!

Comment

The guys who think a laptop has a static IP are funny.

Comment

Hopefully they had them insured at least.....

Comment

Alarm? GPS tracker?

Comment

I'm too lazy for 21 pages, but that sucks terribly. I wouldn't be parking a rig/trailer/race car set up anywhere unless I was sleeping in it, armed to the teeth.

Comment

I have a friend who is a dealer and sells muscle cars that go overseas. I think he said that if a buyer puts an overseas address as the buyer's address, there is no tax paid to Texas. He said there is a big market for American Muscle cars in Europe. I'd bet those two cars are on their way to a container and then on a ship bound for another country.

Comment

This shit really makes me think about some kind of GPS or Lo-Jack, I've got way to much time and money into my junk just to start over. I feel really bad for these guys and couldn't even imagine what they are going through.

I hope they find these guys and shoot them right in the face.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        The guys who think a laptop has a static IP are funny.
                        The ones that think it has a static mac address are too.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

note to self. pull relays, flatten all tires. take coils in hotel room. load shot gun, sleep in truck
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I haven't taken the best cars out to the Round Up but I did think about this when I took the Galaxie because we were in a slum lord hotel right off the highway.

Last year we rented a place right behind the Cont club and we are renting a house at the same place this year. drive ways aren't 100% safe but they are better then hotel parking lots that are right off the highway
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              note to self. pull relays, flatten all tires. take coils in hotel room. load shot gun, sleep in truck
                              That won't help. My Mustang was stolen with the carburetor sitting on my shop table. They got it with a truck. Never underestimate the treachery of a thief. If they really want it, they will get it.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X