Migraine sufferers, please come in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I think I would pay someone to do that...

He and I are going to the bar tomorrow night. Tell him he doesn't have to buy me any drinks for my birthday and I'm in on it!

Comment

LoL...you guys are going out and he is buying drinks...hmmm...maybe I dont wanna shoot pool with this guy!

Comment

LoL...you guys are going out and he is buying drinks...hmmm...maybe I dont wanna shoot pool with this guy!

He does like to polish the cue ball.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          He does like to polish the cue ball.
          You two have fun...

Comment

If someone would change that dudes screen name to Doctor Google I would seriously die on the spot from fucking laughter.
            I might be willing to donate to a good cause.

Comment

Apparently they think it is a pseudotumor. They are sending me to an ophthalmologist then depending on the results of that ordering a spinal tap. Joy.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Apparently they think it is a pseudotumor. They are sending me to an ophthalmologist then depending on the results of that ordering a spinal tap. Joy.
                Hope everything turns out ok.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

If someone would change that dudes screen name to Doctor Google I would seriously die on the spot from fucking laughter.
                  He and I are going to the bar tomorrow night. Tell him he doesn't have to buy me any drinks for my birthday and I'm in on it!
                  That would be some funny shit, Dr. Alki Google, lmao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                    My gf suffers from migraines. She is currently taking B2 vitamins. She use to have about 15 a month, but for the last year she only experiences about 1-2 a month. When it hits she takes Maxalt. Her triggers are ham, chocolate and some make up products. Amber loved being on topamax for the weight loss, but it caused her to have severe chest pains and scare to the emergency room. I know this sounds all homeopathy, but look into taking B2. It took about 3 weeks to finally see results. I have another friend that suffers from migraines and he is taking B2 and notices a change aswell...
                    jesus 15 a month?????? that would be miserable

i have 1 about every 6 months and they seems to last for 2 days. migraine medicine, dark quiet places, and my bed seem to help. they fucking suck though

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      oh man good luck! spinal tap does not sound fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Best wishes, Leah.

Comment

• Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
                          One thing I haven't seen posted on here, do you have high blood pressure? The reason I ask is one of my cousins was having severe migraines and couldn't find anything wrong with her until she went to the doctor and was having high blood pressure issues while having a migraine. Treated the BP problem and migraines went away. May be something worth looking into. Migraines suck and I have been having a lot of them lately as well but they're allergy/sinus related. Good luck.
                          My BP has always been good-usually running around 118/76.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure everything will work out.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                          X