Migraine sufferers, please come in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Morphine spray? Wow...I bet youre enjoying that! Narcotics are notoriously inept at treating migraines. Why arent you taking a triptan?
    It's buphol tartrate or something like that. I don't like it because it tastes like crap and I can't take it until I'm home for the night since I obviously can't drive after taking it. I'm not taking anything else because this is all they've giving me besides Hydrocodone. Right now, all they're treating is the pain. I was hoping my PCP might have a better solution, but he didn't so he got me an appointment with a neurologist on Thursday.

I'm hoping he has more of a solution.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

If he doesnt, call me.

Comment

If he doesnt, call me.
        Ok, thanks.
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Believe it or not food allergies/ sensitivities play a major role in migraines and sinus pressure. Try eliminating the major triggers, ie; wheat, sugar,corn, soy, eat vegatables and lean ( preferably organic meat) for a week. If your headaches go away gradually reintroduce the above foods one at a time. It's usually one or two of those foods. In the mean time, for a attack, strong coffee ( cranial vasodilator) and pain meds.

Comment

Way to edit...

I didnt get the PM. But, if I did, I probably would have ignored it anyway. You need a psychiatrist...not an ER doc. Dont PM me asking for BS advice anymore...you seem to know everything already.
            It was a question regarding pre-op advice. And you didn't get that PM, but you did reply to the subsequent PM me asking if you had any insight about PT? And would have ignored it anyway? Hmm...Interesting, but not surprising. Sage advice at this point, actually. Glad to know where I stand. Appreciate you at least being direct it about and not feigning friendship like so many other do on this site.

Originally posted by davbrucas
            Go get a drink, Tim. It's calling you...herrrreee Timmy! Just a little sip...it wont hurt!
            Wow. And you know that I'm a recovering alcoholic. Classy, doc. You really are a class act. Thanks for further exposing your inherent discriminatory, apathetic, and crude nature of your personality. Kind of like your fervent and inflammatory comments about people who are obese or struggling with obesity. The Hippocratic Oath is lost on you, brother. Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
              It was a question regarding pre-op advice. And you didn't get that PM, but you did reply to the subsequent PM me asking if you had any insight about PT? And would have ignored it anyway? Hmm...Interesting, but not surprising. Sage advice at this point, actually. Glad to know where I stand. Appreciate you at least being direct it about and not feigning friendship like so many other do on this site.

Wow. And you know that I'm a recovering alcoholic. Classy, doc. You really are a class act. Thanks for further exposing your inherent discriminatory, apathetic, and crude nature of your personality. Kind of like your fervent and inflammatory comments about people who are obese or struggling with obesity. The Hippocratic Oath is lost on you, brother. Take it easy.
              Friends? I have never met you.

LoL...how do you expect me to react to your comments about me? I never took the Hippocratic Oath and I did not go into medicine because of my altruistic nature. So, like I said, go have a drink. You are much more pleasant when you are drunk.

Comment

Finally, the Dr has answered my tag......

Comment

Friends? I have never met you.
                  Good thing too. You would probably be even more of a grouch after getting you're ass kicked at pool all night long. I wouldn't want to put that much of a dent in that ego of yours.

Originally posted by davbrucas
                  LoL...how do you expect me to react to your comments about me? I never took the Hippocratic Oath and I did not go into medicine because of my altruistic nature. So, like I said, go have a drink. You are much more pleasant when you are drunk.
                  Altruism out - Gotcha. Is it for the paycheck? And no, I'm not going to grab a drink to satisfy your (and others) sadism.

Comment

Ok, boys...enough drama for one day. lol

Token Split Tail

Comment

One thing I haven't seen posted on here, do you have high blood pressure? The reason I ask is one of my cousins was having severe migraines and couldn't find anything wrong with her until she went to the doctor and was having high blood pressure issues while having a migraine. Treated the BP problem and migraines went away. May be something worth looking into. Migraines suck and I have been having a lot of them lately as well but they're allergy/sinus related. Good luck.

Comment

Good thing too. You would probably be even more of a grouch after getting you're ass kicked at pool all night long. I wouldn't want to put that much of a dent in that ego of yours.

Altruism out - Gotcha. Is it for the paycheck? And no, I'm not going to grab a drink to satisfy your (and others) sadism.
                        Really? Tons of people go into the medical field because of MONEY and STABILITY.... its not all about feeling bad for someone and helping them. I bet Dr Dave got into medicine because it is something where he can flex his skills and make a difference. A place you can think and make a difference of life and death. It's not about helping people....

Comment

Now youre talking my language...if you put duct tape on your mouth, I will come take your money on the pool table.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            Really? Tons of people go into the medical field because of MONEY and STABILITY.... its not all about feeling bad for someone and helping them. I bet Dr Dave got into medicine because it is something where he can flex his skills and make a difference. A place you can think and make a difference of life and death. It's not about helping people....
                            When I got out of the military I had no clue what I should do...so I picked something that seemed competitive and rewarding...just to see if I could. And here I am...turns out I am pretty good at this stuff.

Comment

Now youre talking my language...if you put duct tape on your mouth, I will come take your money on the pool table.

If someone would change that dudes screen name to Doctor Google I would seriously die on the spot from fucking laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                If someone would change that dudes screen name to Doctor Google I would seriously die on the spot from fucking laughter.
                                I think I would pay someone to do that...

Comment

Working...
                                X