SYNC in my truck to iphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

yessir. just insert and press record and its on the drive and i dont have to keep cd's in the truck.

god bless.
    nope, no record anywhere in any of the menus. I will check the mustang tonight.

Sent from the last stall on the left
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
      nope, no record anywhere in any of the menus. I will check the mustang tonight.

insert cd, press media button, press record on the bottom right of the touchscreen.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been looking since I got my Edge and haven't found the option. Hell, it even has issues with linking up with my Zune
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          You can't record on the Sync system that I've seen. I've been looking since I got my Edge and haven't found the option. Hell, it even has issues with linking up with my Zune
          maybe i dont know what the hell sync is. but in the media button i can record cd's.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            insert cd, press media button, press record on the bottom right of the touchscreen.

god bless.
            Nope. No mytouch. Just the basic system.

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Hmm, found this on an F150 forum. Appearantly the trucks have this "jukebox" feature, maybe not all SYNC systems have it?

Saving music to your jukebox:
              To record (save) music to your jukebox:
              1. Ensure that the system is on.
              2. Insert a CD into the system. The CD tab will appear.
              3. Select ‘Record’ on the touchscreen.
              4. Select either individual tracks or press ‘Select All’ to record the entire CD.
              Note: The system will default to selecting all tracks if none are selected.
              5. Press ‘Start Recording’.
              The progress will show at the bottom of the screen.
              When the recording process is finished, the system will save your track(s) / CD to the Jukebox. It will take anywhere from 20-30 minutes per CD...as it doesn't just copy them, it actually records them...slowly.

Loading pictures to your Home Screen:
              Your navigation system allows you to save and view up to 32 photos. To access:
              1. Ensure that you are on the Home Screen. (Press at the bottom left of any screen to access.)
              2. Touch the left side of the home screen to initiate the left screen photo display and saved photos screen.
              3. Select the ‘Add’ button on the touchscreen. The following disclaimer will appear, “Please confirm the supported photo formats”. Just say OK.
              Then, if you turn on Randomize, a different photo will show each time you start the truck. If you leave Randomize off, it will show the same photo each time.

Comment

Working...
              X