Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You dont know the defention of fun until you've...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
    i had to crawl under a bbq place once (pier and beam) to find a leak in their grease trap plumbing and fix it. i remember it being the worst smelling thing ever. it was about 60 out and it was partially solid grease that had to have been rotting mixed with dirt. it was so rancid. at the time i thought i'd rather be crawling through shit (i was constantly gagging as i crawled), but now that i think about it; you still got me beat. shit is shit, and of multiple people at that. lol.
    Rancid fat can be as toxic as shit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shit just got real.
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Ever watch a guy fall into a full septic tank? That shit made be laugh and barf at the same time.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

We have to actually crawl into the sanitary tanks on the boat (Submarine) to replace the tank level indicators from time to time, or if someone flushes something they aren't supposed to down the toilet. One of the tanks is roughly 1700 gal capacity, it's pretty damn horrible as well. Actually I can't think of anything that I'd rather not do than that. But... I feel for you as I've had the poo on me too! Lol, you kinda just have to learn to laugh about it, cause regardless you are still gonna get some on you from time to time.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

According to my plumber, it's the real downside of being a plumber.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              3 friends and I rented an tv back in '92 to go to Lake Havasu for the jetski world finals. In the middle of f'ing nowhere New Mexico, we hit a piece of truck tire and ripped the connector off the crap valve. Having already used the crapper, this meant we had to empty it with no hose to replace the valve. It was too similar to the Joe Dirt video. It sucked.
              Body Beach!

I bet the 92 WF's were sickness! For a few years I owned Fishcetti's #3 (sister to his #1) stars and stripes boat that he won the 93 (i think) finals on.

Comment

defention?

Just remember, shit rolls down hill and don't bite your fingernails.

Comment

Working...
                X