new phone, ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new phone, ideas?

im up for a new phone this month. I have had an iphone for the last 4 or 5 years, but i wouldnt mind getting an android or something, i really liked the atrix a few months ago but dont know whats out now.

school me up on mobile phones. what should i get? nothing over 200 bucks either so that pretty much eliminates the new 4s.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I've currently got a 3Gs, and I'm waiting for the HTC holiday to come out. You may look into that one

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      im up for a new phone this month. I have had an iphone for the last 4 or 5 years, but i wouldnt mind getting an android or something, i really liked the atrix a few months ago but dont know whats out now.

school me up on mobile phones. what should i get? nothing over 200 bucks either so that pretty much eliminates the new 4s.
      If you've got AT&T and are up for an upgrade, you can get the 16gb iPhone 4S for $199.

-Aaron

Comment

iPhone is always cool, would have been nice to see a design change though with the 4S.

Get into a store and see what you like.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Yeah I would go in and try some out, any of the top tier android phones will be nice. I have had good customer service experience dealing with HTC for what ever its worth...

That said I keep going with the iPhone because I prefer iOS for media and email over android.

Comment

Go with an Android and you will get an "Ice Cream Sandwich"

Still dont know why Google keeps making these weird names for the IOS programs for there operating systems...

Guess they are trying to copy in a way Apple's from there MAC systems

Comment

I like how everyone says Chinese products are crap, yes HTC (a Chinese product) has some of the highest rates devices out there.

Comment

aren't the iPhones made in China as well?
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

yup

Comment

Evo>*

Or you could do a search and see what the other eleventybillion threads say.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy S2 its an Anroid and its a dual core dual channel phone!

Comment

dual channel?
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                          dual channel?
                          Two antenna I think...
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                            Go with an Android and you will get an "Ice Cream Sandwich"

Still dont know why Google keeps making these weird names for the IOS programs for there operating systems...

Guess they are trying to copy in a way Apple's from there MAC systems
                            If you knew anything about running a software company you'd know that the norm is all about calling your software stupid shit. Apple is odd man out in this one bud.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                              aren't the iPhones made in China as well?
                              Assembled in China.

Comment

Working...
                              X