Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    No. Just jumped to conclusions.
    The Bible does say that and it also says homosexuality is a sin and those involved will be put to death. Christianity has nothing to do with hating, but those must understand Christians are people too and are not perfect nor profess themselves to be.
    Oh, I see. So Christians get a pass on their sins, because "they are people too.". Yet everyone else is going to hell and being put to death for "being people too.". Makes perfect sense.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Oh, I see. So Christians get a pass on their sins, because "they are people too.". Yet everyone else is going to hell and being put to death for "being people too.". Makes perfect sense.
      you should try it brent! its great! imma go murder some hookers BRB!!!!!111111

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I thought maybe you quoted the wrong post.

I'll also add, it's hilarious all the "Christians" that are using their belief as their basis to hate homosexuals. Doesn't the Bible preach love and tolerance? Treating others as they want to be treated?
        While I am a believer I don't use the bible as a basis for my dislike of homosexuals. I use the laws of nature and common fucking sense. A male is not meant to fuck another male. If that's the way nature intend it there would be nothing but males on this damn planet.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
          While I am a believer I don't use the bible as a basis for my dislike of homosexuals. I use the laws of nature and common fucking sense. A male is not meant to fuck another male. If that's the way nature intend it there would be nothing but males on this damn planet.
          If that's the logic you want to use....why do animals exhibit homosexual and transgender traits?

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            If that's the logic you want to use....why do animals exhibit homosexual and transgender traits?
            As someone else on here already said it is a defect.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Ohhh, poor Dennis. He can't come up with any good reason to justify his hatred so he has to pull these shenanigans. *pats you on the head* It'll be ok, my feeble minded adversary.

I was talking about all abuse. A vast majority of abuse is performed by heterosexual people. That's the point I was making.

But homosexuality is normal, it's seen throughout nature as a natural occurrence. Why should humans somehow be immune to this natural phenomenon? It's been around since the ancient greeks (as far back as I cared to look) so it's not like it's a new thing. Also, since you say that homosexuals came from abused childhoods most of the time, and it's backed up with plenty of evidence, you should be able to provide the evidence so I can look at it. After all, of all the things I dislike, I dislike being wrong the most.

You should really not look at the bible for any sort of moral compass. Sure there are good pieces of moral advice, but there are countless more acts of immorality advocated within its bindings. Eat shellfish, go to hell. Work on sunday, go to hell. Is your kid being unruly, stone him. Rape victim, death, or marriage to her attacker. The list goes on and on.

The big thing is that many "christians" quote the passage about homosexuality as justification for the denial of rights for homosexual people, then decide to ignore the parts that they don't agree with in that very same book. It's an all or nothing deal.

While he may likely not admit it, I think Denny justifies his dislike of homosexual behavior with the bible, but I could be wrong.

Like bcoop said earlier, you can't discriminate against an entire group of people because of the actions of a few.
              Either you take the Bible and use it IN Context and entirety or not at all. That is the best and only tactic those who choose to disbelieve the Bible have to attempt to argue their side.

Comment

Now who's jumping to conclusions? I have never seen it written anywhere that Christians get a free fun pass to do whatever they want. We, as Christians always have to ask for forgiveness daily for the dumb things done. That goes for anyone willing to believe in Christ.
                Last edited by SS Junk; 10-18-2011, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
                  As someone else on here already said it is a defect.
                  Tell that to the dwarf chimpanzee, as the entire species is "bisexual." http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

Comment

Now who's jumping to conclusions? I have never seen it written anywhere that Christians get a free fun pass to do whatever they want. We, as Christians always have to ask for forgiveness daily for the dumb things done. That goes for anyone willing to believe in Christ.
                    That's not jumping to a conclusion. That is first hand experience with organized religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Either you take the Bible and use it IN Context and entirety or not at all. That is the best and only tactic those who choose to disbelieve the Bible have to attempt to argue their side.
                      That's his whole point. In context, and in it's entirety, it's hypocritical at best.

Comment

That's not jumping to a conclusion. That is first hand experience with organized religion.
                        Well there's your problem. Instead of depending on people and organizations regarding your belief standards you should delve into the Bible for yourself.

Comment

Brent, we're all to blame for our transgressions. Christians just accept the one way to make it right with God.

We ALL fall short of his expectations. Lord knows I need Him more than any of you. LOL!!!

Comment

Well there's your problem. Instead of depending on people and organizations regarding your belief standards you should delve into the Bible for yourself.
                            I've read the Bible multiple times, on my own. But thanks.....

Comment

As Christians if we fuck up our job is to ask fogiveness and try our best not to fuck up again. With that being said how often do u hear of a homosexual trying his best not to be a homosexual almost never instead our society is now being taught that its ok to suck another dudes dick hell not only that but now it's ok for them to get married and adopt kids and teach them it's cool too

Comment

I've read the Bible multiple times, on my own. But thanks.....
                                You ever ask Christ into your life?

Comment

Working...
                                X