Talk about "parents" messing with a kid's mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I don't agree that homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Not all homosexual couples would condone, much less enable this behavior. But I do agree that this is teetering on the border of abuse.

It's a shame these whack jobs weren't screened out as candidates for adoption. Surely there had to be signs.
    exactly brent!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't agree that homosexual couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Not all homosexual couples would condone, much less enable this behavior. But I do agree that this is teetering on the border of abuse.

It's a shame these whack jobs weren't screened out as candidates for adoption. Surely there had to be signs.
      Teetering on abuse? Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        Teetering on abuse? Yeah.
        Teetering on abuse/ is abuse, whatever.

I think it is abuse, but that's from the outside looking in. I don't know facts, details, etc. Nor have I ever had any interaction with a transgender or cross dresser, I'm not educated or informed enough to judge one way or another.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I agree with everything said here except for the teetering on abuse part. Like someone else said, kids can't even pick what flavor of poptart they want, let alone a decision like the one made here.

To all you mouth breathers trying to lump all homosexuals into on big group and are advocating murder, or the removal of someone's rights without just cause. I'd like to give a nice whole hearted fuck you to each and every one of you. You don't punish a whole group of people because of a few bad apples. What some of you are calling for is akin to denying all black people the ability to own a firearm because a few dumbasses dcided it would be a good idea to shoot someone. Crawl out of your own little worlds and realize that not everyone is like you, and that just because they aren't doesn't give you the right to deny them anything.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I agree with everything said here except for the teetering on abuse part. Like someone else said, kids can't even pick what flavor of poptart they want, let alone a decision like the one made here.

To all you mouth breathers trying to lump all homosexuals into on big group and are advocating murder, or the removal of someone's rights without just cause. I'd like to give a nice whole hearted fuck you to each and every one of you. You don't punish a whole group of people because of a few bad apples. What some of you are calling for is akin to denying all black people the ability to own a firearm because a few dumbasses dcided it would be a good idea to shoot someone. Crawl out of your own little worlds and realize that not everyone is like you, and that just because they aren't doesn't give you the right to deny them anything.
            Go cry to your daddies. Everyone has a stance on everything and most of us just don't agree with cocksuckers like you. No big deal, really.

Comment

In nature, two same sex animals would not have offspring. It's as simple as that. Homosexuality is a defect, and it should not be taught to children. Even worse that this kid is taught that you get to choose your gender at his age. He shouldn't even be aware of things like that. Adult issues like these are for adults. He should be choosing what cartoon he wants to watch, or what color his next bicycle should be.

Comment

In nature, two same sex animals would not have offspring. It's as simple as that. Homosexuality is a defect, and it should not be taught to children. Even worse that this kid is taught that you get to choose your gender at his age. He shouldn't even be aware of things like that. Adult issues like these are for adults. He should be choosing what cartoon he wants to watch, or what color his next bicycle should be.
                This

Comment

I find it interesting that giving a CHILD hormone blockers for no specific medical reason is legal, yet it is illegal for full grown adult alter their own hormone makeup. An adult male must be of a certain age, and tested for low test, before they can legally obtain substances to correct it.

I'll leave the emotional and mental influences off the table, and say that these "parents" should be jailed on the hormone therapy alone, and the child removed from the home.

As for the mental/emotional part, you want to be a cop or a career soldier because your family has done it for generations, you don't go gay because your two mommies are too insecure, and need to convert you into one of them, to help vindicate their own fucked up lifestyle.

Comment

Even then, gender selection should not be an option. Freakin' freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Even then, gender selection should not be an option. Freakin' freaks.
                      I agree, but ultimately as an adult you have the right to fuck yourself up in a million ways. Alcoholism, drug abuse, homosexuality, etc. None of these problems should be inflicted on a child.

Comment

I agree, but ultimately as an adult you have the right to fuck yourself up in a million ways. Alcoholism, drug abuse, etc. None of these problems should be inflicted on a child.
                        True. I'm not going to hold them back, but I'll definately not agree with it.

Comment

While I get your point, and agree with some of it, I dont think an entire group of people should be discriminated against when it comes to giving a child a loving home, that in most cases, they wouldn't otherwise have. Yes, these two man hating dykes are fucked up, and have no business raising a child. But not every other gay couple is this way. You can't be so close minded as to think that. In most cases, non hetero couples raise hetero children, and they are very well adjusted, loved, and live a reasonably normal life.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If I ever have a kid, I'm going to raise it as a transexual zombie!
                            Ded

Comment

That's funny. I hear about a whole lot more about heterosexual abuse than I do homosexual. One of the MANY reasons opposite sex parents is not only immoral, but should be illegal.
                              Really? Look through the registered sex offenders. it is 3-1 old men and young boys...

Comment

That's funny. I hear about a whole lot more about heterosexual abuse than I do homosexual. One of the MANY reasons opposite sex parents is not only immoral, but should be illegal.
                                While I can understand your desire to believe that it's not a result of being abused much of the time, homosexuality is unnatural.

Do I care if some dude wants to smoke pole? Not at all. But don't introduce that behavior to children as "normal". Homosexuals came from abused childhoods MOST of the times. That's backed up with plenty of evidence, whether or not you choose to believe it. It is not normal, and the more we as a populace treat it as normal, the worse it will be for society.

Comment

Working...
                                X