No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vader i'm going to pick on you for this for a bit, hopefully you learned a pretty important lesson, it just sucks you're out a bit of money.

WHY the FUCK would you take payments on a bike from a stranger? If they do not have the credit or will power to save enough cash to buy it outright, then they shouldn't be having it.

You shouldn't even take payments from a family member.

When it comes to money people will fuck you over, there are only so many people out there who are trustworthy.

*You made a contract and that's the best thing you did.
    *Use that contract to legally get your bike back.

What is the wording in your contract? Maybe scan the contract and omit names and addresses so we can view it.

Comment

If you're going to take payments on something, don't give it to them until it's paid in full, simple as that. If they don't like the terms then move on to the next buyer.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I admit it was dumb, being broke will make you do dumb things. I'm on my way in a bit and well see what happens.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          I admit it was dumb, being broke will make you do dumb things. I'm on my way in a bit and well see what happens.
          Dont feel bad brotha, i was in the same situation, out of a job and in need of money so i didnt screw up my credit standing with non payments. I took the chance too but it took 4 months until he stopped paying and by that time i was employed again and on top of things so i was able to take payments right back over.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            Dont feel bad brotha, i was in the same situation, out of a job and in need of money so i didnt screw up my credit standing with non payments. I took the chance too but it took 4 months until he stopped paying and by that time i was employed again and on top of things so i was able to take payments right back over.
            You got your bike back I assume?

Comment

where is the place at?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                where is the place at?

god bless.
                610 south bryan belt line.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
                  You got your bike back I assume?
                  Yea it wasnt mint by any means but i got it back.

Comment

Details man. Details
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Seriously. Any updates?
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Seriously. Any updates?
                        For reals. I gotta know if he got his or not!

Comment

my guess is he didn't go or there would have been updates

Comment

Or he went, beat some ass, and is in jail now.

Comment

Got almost all of my money and thats mainly what I wanted, not the bike. He has 2more weeks to pay off.
                              Ded

Comment

Why would you get almost all of your money? If that bitch still has your bike I believe I would have gotten all my money or the bike would have gone home with me.
                                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X