Online Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Courses

Has anyone enrolled in online courses at TCC recently and had to complete the Distant Learning assessment?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

No

Comment

What degree did you decide on?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        What degree did you decide on?
        En... fuck.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I took 5 or 6 DL classes. I didn't have to take an DL assessment, but I did take one at the campus. I'm pretty sure it's required for placement in certain subjects, especially math. They don't want students in Trig who can't even do basic math. BTW, I would strongly suggest taking any math courses on campus. DL classes are great for blow off classes like English, Government, your fine arts requirement, etc., but not for difficult classes like math, sciences, etc.

Comment

Woohoo go rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              Woohoo go rangers!
              What happened to one-upping the mods? Try again.

Comment

24hr ban for damnitsteve

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  En... fuck.
                  Hahahahaha...I met a hedge fund manager a few months ago and really wished I would have taken his path. For such a young person...he balled beyond DFWMs wildest dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    24hr ban for damnitsteve
                    I'm good with a lifetime ban.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      I took 5 or 6 DL classes. I didn't have to take an DL assessment, but I did take one at the campus. I'm pretty sure it's required for placement in certain subjects, especially math. They don't want students in Trig who can't even do basic math. BTW, I would strongly suggest taking any math courses on campus. DL classes are great for blow off classes like English, Government, your fine arts requirement, etc., but not for difficult classes like math, sciences, etc.
                      I am just frusterated with these people. From the very beginning they haven't been much help. I applied and never heard back, then called and had no clue. I had to drive there for them to ask a few questions and inform me when I can take my tests.

Now with this distant learning crap I have to take this test but have no user name and password in the mounds of documentation they gave me. I have to call "the person" who directed me here.

I was just hoping someone had to do it recently so I wouldn't have to wait to call on Monday.....
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I took one class online, but I had already taken my "accuplacer" test and a lot of face-to-face classes. I can imagine it's a lot more hassle to go in cold to online classes.
                        As for absolutely anything dealing with registration/administration/placement for classes, in-person is the only way to handle things. Trying to communicate via phone or email will get you nowhere.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                        X